[WIP] Coatl Aerospace ProbesPlus Dev Thread [Beta] 10/19/2020 (1.8-1.10)

akron

Hi 

I don´t know if someone has noticed, but i think that there´s a crash  between this mod and the Back in Black mod. the parts with changeable textures  only have a black texture.  This sarted to happend after  i added the back in black mod to my game, i still playing with the V1.3.

bye a thanks for your help.

6 hours ago, Bartom said:

Hi 

I don´t know if someone has noticed, but i think that there´s a crash  between this mod and the Back in Black mod. the parts with changeable textures  only have a black texture.  This sarted to happend after  i added the back in black mod to my game, i still playing with the V1.3.

bye a thanks for your help.

Strange. If you remove it, do ProbesPlus parts work correctly again? I am unfamiliar with that mod's syntax, but it sounds like it affects multiple parts instead of adding new. There's a chance that an overzealous MM config is affecting my parts. Try it and see. If so, Rodger might have to chime in as to how you can fix it

36 minutes ago, MinimumSky5 said:

I have got that latest version, I've got an IUE in orbit already!

But I'm sorry, I really need to remember how to make bug reports, including things like version numbers.

Nevermind. I know what's going on. Fix will be out late tonight

15 hours ago, MinimumSky5 said:

I have got that latest version, I've got an IUE in orbit already!

But I'm sorry, I really need to remember how to make bug reports, including things like version numbers.

Try it again from the repo. Or just the Xihe cfg file if you want. It should work now

On 5/10/2018 at 1:26 AM, akron said:

Strange. If you remove it, do ProbesPlus parts work correctly again? I am unfamiliar with that mod's syntax, but it sounds like it affects multiple parts instead of adding new. There's a chance that an overzealous MM config is affecting my parts. Try it and see. If so, Rodger might have to chime in as to how you can fix it

The problem persist, even i had uninstall the back in black mod, please help

1 hour ago, Bartom said:

The problem persist, even i had uninstall the back in black mod, please help

I will definitely need a log file to help further.

Also, please make sure not to update to the latest Github repo if you are using KSP v1.3.1 as the repository is for KSP v1.4+

EDIT: If you did update to the repo, let me know

Edited by akron

On 5/15/2018 at 4:18 PM, akron said:

I will definitely need a log file to help further.

Also, please make sure not to update to the latest Github repo if you are using KSP v1.3.1 as the repository is for KSP v1.4+

EDIT: If you did update to the repo, let me know

the log file´s name is KSP, isn´t it?

The problem was solved i just look for the mods that a had installed afther ProbesPlus, it was the Textures unlimited mod that was causing the problem.

here is the log file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vbN2DDIxnEWM4__i0uw06X-5S4rLCq_f, 

Is there any new Ground ops parts like rovers coming anytime soon? I am really looking forward for the ''Small - Yutu + Sojourner'' parts since I haven't seen any other mod that adds those in game. 

12 hours ago, Bartom said:

The problem was solved i just look for the mods that a had installed afther ProbesPlus, it was the Textures unlimited mod that was causing the problem.

here is the log file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vbN2DDIxnEWM4__i0uw06X-5S4rLCq_f, 

Interesting. It may be a configuration mismatch. I run 1.3.1 in my career mode with Textures Unlimited. I'll check what version and let you know

10 hours ago, BryNov said:

Is there any new Ground ops parts like rovers coming anytime soon? I am really looking forward for the ''Small - Yutu + Sojourner'' parts since I haven't seen any other mod that adds those in game. 

Welcome to the forums! Rovers are coming soon after Viking but I am starting with Lunokhod. I'll figure out the other rover parts a little later as I don't want rocker-bogie systems to be the first I try to do.

6 hours ago, akron said:

Welcome to the forums! Rovers are coming soon after Viking but I am starting with Lunokhod. I'll figure out the other rover parts a little later as I don't want rocker-bogie systems to be the first I try to do.

Got it, I really love this mod can't wait to see the newer updates. 

10 hours ago, akron said:

I'll figure out the other rover parts a little later as I don't want rocker-bogie systems to be the first I try to do.

I'd advise talking with blackheart612, as they have some experience in dealing with the general wonkiness of the landing gear system in KSP.

2 hours ago, MaverickSawyer said:

I'd advise talking with blackheart612, as they have some experience in dealing with the general wonkiness of the landing gear system in KSP.

Yes, I definitely may be calling out for help with those. That's another reason to do Lunokhod first. Not only does it need some more recognition, but it also has the simpler wheel setup as far as I can tell. It should be a good way to get me started

Got a little frustrated with Viking lander geometry so I did a little bit of Mariner work. Here's Mariner 3-4; first of the series. This will help me start narrowing down the scale and part composition for the eventual Mariner 8, which forms the base for the Viking orbiter

Damh9M2.png

Made a little more progress. Added detail and finished out some parts. I still need a guiding sensor which will be used as a maneuver part, and tidy up geometry. The solar panel dampers are also still missing from around the dish.

akTrCDn.png02pRlnr.png

It folds up well :)

Q9B4USs.png

~cheers

On 5/19/2018 at 10:45 PM, akron said:

Made a little more progress. Added detail and finished out some parts. I still need a guiding sensor which will be used as a maneuver part, and tidy up geometry. The solar panel dampers are also still missing from around the dish.

-picsnip x2-

It folds up well :)

-picsnip-

~cheers

lhjhbB9.gif

EDIT: Please? :D 

Edited by MaverickSawyer