Facility Reset for 64 bit KSP

NoPanShabuShabu

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 11:17 AM, maybemegan said:

Any chance you can remove the conflict with KCT in CKAN since they will work together if you disable facility upgrades in KCT?

I didn't know of a conflict with KCT in CKAN.  I guess that KCT added that.  I would suggest for now installing KCT with CKAN and manually installing Facility Reset since it is by far the simpler mod and is highly unlikely to change.

You could do this by either downloading from the SpaceDock link, or in the CKAN GUI, you could select Facility Reset and in the "Contents" tab click the "Download" button.  Then simply extract the "FacilityReset" folder from the zip file into your GameData directory.  If you choose to download using CKAN, the zip file will be in the folder in your KSP directory ".\CKAN\downloads."

On 3/27/2016 at 2:15 PM, NoPanShabuShabu said:

I would suggest for now installing KCT with CKAN and manually installing Facility Reset since it is by far the simpler mod and is highly unlikely to change.

That's what I did, but I figured I'd let you know the conflict was there anyway, though with 1.1 coming out soon™ it's probably going to be a non-issue soon enough

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.