Pros only

This one is close to impossible. Here is the deal:

You need to go to Every single planet and moon  In RSS. ( Exept Jool. So YES. You do need to go to Eve. )

Rules:

You are allowed to assemble your ship in space.

You must check you have an orbital velocity around Kerrin of around 7000 m/s

You have a time limit of 175 years.

Mods that are acceptable...

Docking port allinment indicator.

KW Rocketry

SSTU

FTmN Nuclear rockets

FASA

Spice Launch systems

RSS

Deadly reentry

Rastor prop monitor

KER

Realisim overhual.

Spacex Lunch systems ( Anyone. I know there are different mods but with the same title.)

You may suggest any other mods and questions are not to big or small.

Anyone who actually gives me visual aids of them completing it, ( A video would be greatly appreciated ) I will follow them on their account!

Good luck!!

Edited by Dr.K Kerbal
Adding more mods to the list of mods you are allowed

Ok.

Easy: Orbit the planet and leave some debris there. Crew must return home

Hard: Must land on planet. You may choose if crew come home.

Extreme: Land on the planet, crew must come back.

Pros: Single launch, land on planet, crew must come home.

And... They all have to be in...

RSS!!!!

Hope this give some good info @HebaruSan

Edited by Dr.K Kerbal
Dramatic RSS

I'm pretty sure this is near impossible using only stock parts.

Extreme is probably harder than a single launch Grand Tour (with returns from every planet, including eve) and assuming we're only using stock parts, Pros is probably impossible with most computers available today due to the sheer size of the rocket. Heck, I don't know if Venus return is even achievable with stock part.

Oh, and you have to attempt your challenge first. Go. I dare you. Do it.

Taken from Challenge Submission Guide:

Is this challenge possible?

Many challenges we see are nearly or literally impossible to achieve, and usually very little thought has gone into them, these challenges just annoy people, waste forum space and show that the submitter hasn't really tried.

So test your challenge yourself first to make sure it is possible, you don't have to be successful but you'll soon know if the challenge has a hope of being completed.

On 2/7/2016 at 6:15 PM, EvermoreAlpaca said:

You mean the hospital grade double oversized door?

It's on m8. Prepare uranus for Sick Burnstm

On 2/7/2016 at 0:22 PM, VektorWorlds said:

I'm pretty sure this is near impossible using only stock parts.

Extreme is probably harder than a single launch Grand Tour (with returns from every planet, including eve) and assuming we're only using stock parts, Pros is probably impossible with most computers available today due to the sheer size of the rocket. Heck, I don't know if Venus return is even achievable with stock part.

Oh, and you have to attempt your challenge first. Go. I dare you. Do it.

He didn't say "No infinite fuel!".

There is a Venus Return/RSS/Stock on Youtube (I haven't got the link, sorry), it uses a meatpuzzle of a ship with LOADS of fuel, assembled in Earth orbit, shot over to Venus, top stage lands, flag planted, return stage launches off the launchpad it brought with it (kicking SRBs over that the builder used as structural supports=epic), picks up the remainder of the fuel from the fuel stage then burns for home. The capsule is the only bit that makes the end of the journey and splashes down right off the KSC shore.

2 hours ago, ihtoit said:

There is a Venus Return/RSS/Stock on Youtube (I haven't got the link, sorry), it uses a meatpuzzle of a ship with LOADS of fuel, assembled in Earth orbit, shot over to Venus, top stage lands, flag planted, return stage launches off the launchpad it brought with it (kicking SRBs over that the builder used as structural supports=epic), picks up the remainder of the fuel from the fuel stage then burns for home. The capsule is the only bit that makes the end of the journey and splashes down right off the KSC shore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONP9jS14toE

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.