Asteroid day

Better burn time

Realplume

Stock faring tweaker

Stock clamshell fairings

This is 2019 and we have this now.

Realplume is a great idea 

Edited by MSA

I just came here to say that I don't want any mods to be part of the stock game.

Why? Because then Squad has to also maintain more code and mods.

Do you believe Squad has more resources that the whole mod community to maintain and evolve new features?

The answer is no.

25 minutes ago, jrodriguez said:

I just came here to say that I don't want any mods to be part of the stock game.

Why? Because then Squad has to also maintain more code and mods.

Do you believe Squad has more resources that the whole mod community to maintain and evolve new features?

The answer is no.

No, but they have resource to break mods.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Xurkitree said:

Isnt it nice to see Precise Node and Advance Maneuver integration next update?

Not really. You still cant snap the node or circularize with one button.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

FAR - not in it's entirety. the aspect of the mod that allows you to prevent drag on objects that are effectively stowed or covered by other structures. similar to the way cargo bays operate when closed except you can "close" things up with creative use of robotic parts and aero/structural parts.

• 3 weeks later...

There are ways to make things to launch items into orbit, like railguns made out of Rhino engines, but i'd like there to be a stock solution for a less part- county version. Some versionof Interstellar(?) (Maybe an addon) had a railgun and power system. Maybe not like that, but like the U.S. project to literally take a battle ship cannon, put a rocket it, and say bye bye.

• 2 weeks later...

De_IVA for stock IVAs (obviously) really nice for joystick players

Trajectories because not showing atmo trajectories leads into a lot of flight mistakes, should be stock

Module Manager to not have to rely on modders for every single mod compatibility

Not mentioning graphics mods for graphics as Planetshine, clouds, distant objects etc... 

• 2 weeks later...

@Snark if there is one thing I would REALLY like in the next squad update, it's a SINGLE part which is a habitat that has beds in it, and can hold at least 4 kerbals, to NOT replace the hitchhiker but be alongside it, that's the single ONE thing I would really like, it would be horizontal in shape and be sort of like the rover version of the mk2 lander can in design, but with beds and as a true habitat, PLEASE PLEASE add it, it would remove needing mods for base parts

4 hours ago, The-Doctor said:

@Snark if there is one thing I would REALLY like in the next squad update, it's a SINGLE part which is a habitat that has beds in it, and can hold at least 4 kerbals, to NOT replace the hitchhiker but be alongside it, that's the single ONE thing I would really like, it would be horizontal in shape and be sort of like the rover version of the mk2 lander can in design, but with beds and as a true habitat, PLEASE PLEASE add it, it would remove needing mods for base parts

Fair 'nuff, if that's what you're interested in, but not much point in pinging me about it-- I'm not a KSP dev, and don't work for Squad (most of the moderators don't, we're just volunteers who help with the forum).  Barking up the wrong tree, my friend.  ;)

11 hours ago, Snark said:

Fair 'nuff, if that's what you're interested in, but not much point in pinging me about it-- I'm not a KSP dev, and don't work for Squad (most of the moderators don't, we're just volunteers who help with the forum).  Barking up the wrong tree, my friend.  ;)

ok so how do I ping a dev? This is the ONE thing I really, really, really, really, really want, and is what bugs me a ton into adding mods, the stock robotics enable rotating stations, but the lack of anything decent to build them with bothers me to no end, crew can't live in an airliner seat, and need a proper hab with a bed.