Just now, Snark said:

You post a thread about it in the Suggestions forum, like everyone else who has suggestions about how to improve the game.  ;)

It's what it's for.

when I came across it, it appeared I'd have to start a new topic, which would cause my stuff to be buried in the forum, could you if it's possible, relay this plea to the devs, to make a habitat, just one, one that's horizontal and thus good for base building, and has a bed in it or a few, it's really, really, really, what's missing to seal the deal with stock parts

26 minutes ago, The-Doctor said:

it appeared I'd have to start a new topic

Right.  That's what people do, when they have a suggestion to make.

26 minutes ago, The-Doctor said:

which would cause my stuff to be buried in the forum

Well, one of two things will happen:

• Possibility #1:  Your idea is a popular one, and lots of other people want it too, and there's chatter in your thread.  In which case it won't get "buried", it'll stay near the top of the forum, which raises the likelihood of getting noticed and potentially implemented at some point.
  • Possibility #2:  Nobody but you wants this thing, and so your thread just sits there and doesn't get any attention, so eventually it will get pushed to later and later pages as other, more popular ideas percolate in front of it.  Eventually it fades into obscurity.

Either way, it's the right thing to happen.

Look, I get that you really, really want this.  I understand the frustration, and I sympathize.

Do bear in mind, though, that there are literally hundreds of thousands of other users in this forum, and they really, really want things, too.  There's no way that the devs could possibly implement even 1% of everything that everyone wants; it would be a physical impossibility.  There are only just a few devs, and they generally have their hands very full just building the features that Squad has designed into the game.  They can and do read the "suggestions" forum, and when there's something that's really popular and in high demand from lots and lots of players, it gets noticed.  Maybe even implemented.

But there's simply no way they're ever going to have the time to implement some special feature for one person who wants something-- no matter how passionately.  And every other player here has just as much right to their wish-list as you have to yours, so there's really no special mechanism to push your idea to the front of the line for special attention.

The thing that's frustrating you is "well, if I just do that, my voice will be lost in the crowd."  Yes.  It will, if you're the only person asking for it.  That's absolutely correct.  And that's also absolutely unavoidable when there are hundreds of thousands of forum users who all want stuff, and only a small handful of devs.

The only way for "user feedback to devs" to work at all is to just make a big bucket where everyone can toss their suggestions, in a place where the devs can see it.  Which is exactly what the Suggestions forum is for.

Restock, maybe even restock plus. Also,  a utility that is optional but tells you what mods are on each .craft file so if you want to uninstall one, you know

On 7/11/2017 at 5:05 PM, TheKSPBeginner said:

You have Mechjeb? Noice. :wink:

old post with proper grammar

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

My wish is still for OPM.

We've gotten a lot of nice things over the years that I wished for (2 man Apollo pod, some electric propellers, even tho I find them a bit... buggy/odd to make work, and few other nice things like Delta-V readout).
But we still didn't get the OPM dlc.  Tho looking back at it,  would I ever be satisfied with an official OPM that isn't the OPM I've grown to love over the years? good question.
As long as it finishes the solar system to the Pluto analog, and that the Uranus analog (my fav planet so sue me) is well done, both color-wise and ring-wise, then it should fly
Bonus points if Saturn has 7 moons, Uranus has 4-5, and Neptune 2-4.  I'll start with OPM, then we can ask for something else...

Like getting the now defunct "AresExploration" (based on "The Martian" mod stock. @RoverDude actually finished 2 parts of the mod already (The Orca Cockpit, and the Habitat centrifuge ring; he put them in FTT and USI). 
We're missing the engine, the MDV (the 6-man pod the crew are in as they escape mars), the rover (Looked promising, but it too was abandoned), and the rest of the escape vehicle parts.
I am especially fond of the 6-kerbal pod in that unfinished mod.  Too bad it's interior depends too much on RasterPropMonitor...  I like the stock interiors.
Shameless plug to anyone that wans to tackle it and finish it. 

Maybe having Kopernicus be stock so that it's easier to install planet mods.

On 12/29/2019 at 10:02 AM, The Minmus Derp said:

Maybe having Kopernicus be stock so that it's easier to install planet mods.

Kopernicus requires module manager, and integrating module manager in the stock game would certainly be a challenge.

Kerbal Alarm Clock

KER (or at least the basic display at the top of the screen)

Docking Alignment indicator

KAS, KIS, MechJeb2, Kopernicus, ScanSat, Hyperedit, VesselMover, and the mod for glass panels. (And Tilt’Elm, the mod for planet axis inclination)

Edited by Mortimer Kerman

1. Restock

2. Restock

3. Restock

4. Restock

P.S. Restock.

On 1/31/2020 at 9:27 AM, Mortimer Kerman said:

KAS, KIS, MechJeb2, Kopernicus, ScanSat, Hyperedit, VesselMover, and the mod for glass panels. (And Tilt’Elm, the mod for planet axis inclination)

Why should Kopernicus be stock?

17 minutes ago, Deddly said:

I don't know Mortimer's reason, but I know of a reason:

Kopernicus (like Module Manager) is not really a mod itself, but an enabler of many other mods, that over-rides the way KSP starts up so that configuration files can define the planets.  The fact that so many mods depend on Kopernicus puts undeserved pressure on its volunteer maintainers.

2 hours ago, Deddly said:

Because we can't mod planets without it. I would just the possibility to mod planets without Kopernicus.

OK thanks for the explanation, I think I get it now

Should simply be a stock option in the settings. It allows users to retain their choice of cursor, for example if you prefer a left handed pointer, or feel the blob just tends to obscure too much of your readouts. Or both ; )