KSP Bro AE

STAR WARS Mod

Recommended Posts

Just a little BD addon with red, green, and blue lasers from Star Wars, using tibanna gas. 

===SpaceDock Download===

To-Do list:

Death Star Laser(Yay)

Independent Textures

HandHeld Weapons(like BD FPS)

AAT Turret

P.S. I would give anyone partial credit and put their video soon for the mod(if i can find it) if they make a mod spotlight for this, promise.

Pics:

Spoiler

New Texture/model

 

Edited by KSP Bros
Spacedock download link and info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can upload to KerbalStuff, Dropbox, or Google drive and paste the link here. You also should make a thread in Add-On Releases for this. I will try it out when a DL is put up, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, legoclone09 said:

You can upload to KerbalStuff, Dropbox, or Google drive and paste the link here. You also should make a thread in Add-On Releases for this. I will try it out when a DL is put up, though.

Ok! Kerbalstuff has a glitch, and I cxan't sign up, but google sounds good!:D:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, KSP Bros said:

Ok! Kerbalstuff has a glitch, and I cxan't sign up, but google sounds good!:D:D

Yeah, KerbalStuff has been going down a bit lately. So much traffic their servers can't handle it! Also maybe some pictures? People usually don't download without pictures.

 

EDIT: Also I told the mods that this should be moved to Add-On Releases just so you know.

Edited by legoclone09

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2016 at 8:38 PM, legoclone09 said:

Yeah, KerbalStuff has been going down a bit lately. So much traffic their servers can't handle it! Also maybe some pictures? People usually don't download without pictures.

 

EDIT: Also I told the mods that this should be moved to Add-On Releases just so you know.

Its updated. The guns are WAY better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your guns may be 'WAY better' but your download link is not. It's broken. 404

You might want to show some pictures. The vast majority on the forum follows a simple rule: no pics, no clicks!

Edited by Tex_NL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ksp bros KS, please make the lasers use electricity:

needed to ionize the tibanna gas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tex_NL said:

Your guns may be 'WAY better' but your download link is not. It's broken. 404

You might want to show some pictures. The vast majority on the forum follows a simple rule: no pics, no clicks!

I will add them soon, and its fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, KSP Bros said:

Ksp bros KS, please make the lasers use electricity:

needed to ionize the tibanna gas

KSP bros AE, You can't make a gun use 2 ammo, i think

Make the pics 4 me plz, im busy today.

Edited by KSP Bros

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like where this mod is going!

On 28/02/2016 at 10:20 AM, KSP Bros said:

Ksp bros KS, please make the lasers use electricity:

needed to ionize the tibanna gas

On 29/02/2016 at 11:17 AM, KSP Bros said:

KSP bros AE, You can't make a gun use 2 ammo, i think

You could make the guns run on a resource called ionized tibanna gas, which is made by putting  tibanna gas into a converter which requires electricity to run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BT Industries said:

You could make the guns run on a resource called ionized tibanna gas, which is made by putting  tibanna gas into a converter which requires electricity to run.

Nah, too complicated. Most guns just require a box full of stuff and done.

Edited by KSP Bros

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KSP Bros said:

Nah, too complicated. Most guns just require a box full of stuff and done.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep downloading and following, new textures coming soon(Shown in spoiler!

 

Edited by KSP Bros
Put Picture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2016 at 3:49 PM, cubinator said:

Nice, works great with @spacetackle's K.I.E. Fighter!

  Reveal hidden contents

wzYv6ZQ.jpg

 

Good! The new post is in my signature

 

Edited by KSP Bros KS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.