Devnotes coming tomorrow

KasperVld

because some people always make a fuss the other way, I'd like to say I'm glad this info was posted in the forum in its usual place :-) TBH, with devnotes the way they've basically been since 1.0.4 was released, I don't mind waiting the extra day, especially if there's even a bit of news :-) (I'm sure y'all are as ready to be done with getting KSP on U5 as we are)

also...tomorrow is only a few hours from now... :-P

1 hour ago, CliftonM said:

And that, kids, is how you manage to pry information out without actually prying

Normally, there's an announcement when the development cycle hits Experimentals. After that it's hard to get away from the news, which is shortly everywhere. :wink:

It sounds like it would be easier to just release 1.1 tomorrow, then you don't have to do Dev notes.

Oh but you'd have to do patch notes....

10 minutes ago, Velve666 said:

Creepy. The devnotes for 1.1 fall on the 11th. 

Could this be a sign?

Also today is the ninth, making tomorrow the tenth, so it may be less of a sign.

I'm perfectly fine with this, but I don't understand why everyone is pouring tons of LiquidFuel onto their pitchforks. C'mon guys, Squad didn't sign some kind of satanic blood ritual-thing that states that they must deliver timely devnotes or suffer brutal consequences. One day isn't long for us (unless you're a Kerbal, 1 earth day = 4 Kerbin days), so it's perfectly fine to wait. 

4 hours ago, CliftonM said:

Don't worry, @GregroxMun is ready.

Yep. With all the wait (the longest wait in any update) it's sure to be a fast train this time. But it's not starting yet. Not until 1.1's Experimentals. Not Unity 5 upgrade for KSP's Experimentals, actual Experimentals for the release update.

Edited by GregroxMun

3 hours ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

*Grabs pitchfork*

COME ON DOWN TO PITCHFORK EMPORIUM!

WE GOT 'EM ALL!

Traditional   Left Handed   Fancy
     ---E              Ǝ---             ---{

WE EVEN HAVE DISCOUNTED CLEARANCE FORKS!

33% off!      66% off!    Manufacturer's Defect!
   ---F             ---L                 ---e

NEW IN STOCK. DIRECTLY FROM LIECHTENSTEIN. EUROPEAN MODELS!

The Euro    The Pound     The Lira
    ---€              ---£                ---₤

BUY TODAY AND GET A COMPLIMENTARY TORCH!

HAPPY LYNCHING!

Shamelessly stolen from reddit

2 hours ago, hieywiey said:

I'm perfectly fine with this, but I don't understand why everyone is pouring tons of LiquidFuel onto their pitchforks. C'mon guys, Squad didn't sign some kind of satanic blood ritual-thing that states that they must deliver timely devnotes or suffer brutal consequences. One day isn't long for us (unless you're a Kerbal, 1 earth day = 4 Kerbin days), so it's perfectly fine to wait. 

Wait so you mean I did all that Satan-summoning rituals for nothing? That took me hours!