SQUAD

Video Wednesday: Reusing a Booster!

tumblr_inline_o2ayy6xkrf1rr2wit_540.jpg

Xander Mirzadeh recently made a video showcasing 3 reusable booster designs. As soon as Kerbal Essences saw it he challenged him to actually reuse the booster and here are the results! #KSP

This misses a link back to his own presentation of it right here in the forum:

We should be so grateful KIS/KAS and IR exist. They at least simply double the fun you can have with KSP.

Sure, you can pick up and reuse your booster stage, but do you have a vehicle that can pick up my jaw? :0.0:
STUNNING!

Edited by richfiles

For perfect timing to land the booster within seconds of the payload being at Ap, I award 10 points to Gryphindor. But for cheesed fuel clipping.... 10 points from Gryphindor!

This a great inspirational video.  Assembling stuff on the KSC lawn is something I am familiar with and you could say "this sort of thing is my bag baby" and I totally approve.

That was very impressive, and must have been quite tedious to do too. It brought to mind that SpaceX "Launch You Up" parody from last year, but after watching the parody video again I guess it wouldn't be as fitting as a soundtrack as I first thought.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.