Team Cap vs Team Stark

Atlas2342

Team Stark vs Team Cap  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Whose side are you on?

• Team Cap
    • Team Stark

I kinda agree with the registration act in that SOMEONE should know who the hell these people are. On the other hand, there's a metric ton of nuances that are never hashed out about the act. In favor of the concept, but not necessarily the implementation.

Team Spidey.

does stark want to register himself? he doesn't even have super powers... just a high tech suit. He can make anyone into a "super hero" by giving them a suit like that. Considering that such a suit seems to put him on equal footing with Thor... it seems sort of irrelevant.

And which side is hawkeye on? if he's against registration... well he's just deluding himself... he's a guy with a bow... not a super hero.

10 hours ago, Atlas2342 said:

Stark is in favor of the Superhero Registration Act, Cap is not....

Oh, that is what this poll is about?! I have not seen the movie yet. Thought is what like Team-Jacob/-Edward and picked the hot one.

Now to get popcorn and watch.

45 minutes ago, KerbMav said:

Oh, that is what this poll is about?! I have not seen the movie yet. Thought is what like Team-Jacob/-Edward and picked the hot one.

Now to get popcorn and watch.

Nope lol, movies not yet out :D

1 hour ago, KerikBalm said:

And which side is hawkeye on? if he's against registration... well he's just deluding himself... he's a guy with a bow... not a super hero.

He's against the act in order for his family to be secret and thus, safe.....

Edited by Atlas2342

12 hours ago, KerikBalm said:

does stark want to register himself? he doesn't even have super powers... just a high tech suit. He can make anyone into a "super hero" by giving them a suit like that. Considering that such a suit seems to put him on equal footing with Thor... it seems sort of irrelevant.

Stark is in favor of it because AFAIK because he doesn't technically have a "super power" he doesn't have to register.  Cap is against it because it reminds him of Jew registration in the Holocaust (remember he is from WWII).

At least, if what my friends tell me is correct :sticktongue:

I think this is the wrong place to get a fair poll, even as a non comic fan (apart from Tintin and Ast. and Ob., Garfi... nvm), superhero fan, this is KSP, the tech and efficiency fans, Stark will win. Anyways, at least I think so...

On 2/13/2016 at 0:04 PM, BloodDusk said:

By common association, anything with the surname 'Stark' dies in some manner, as per Game of Thrones rules.

Uhhh....yeah.....in addition to his Power Suit armor, Tony Stark has another, far more powerful technology.

Franchise armor.

He simply cannot be killed until the Marvel Comics movie venue dries up.

3 minutes ago, GeneralVeers said:

Uhhh....yeah.....in addition to his Power Suit armor, Tony Stark has another, far more powerful technology.

Franchise armor.

More power to them. It's not money from my pockets.

5 hours ago, GeneralVeers said:

Franchise armor.

Counterpoint: Han Solo. Stark might have the armor, but RDJ can kill Stark pretty easily.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.