Help with Realism Overhaul overheating bugs....

Soo I have this weird issue where all the early RO B9-Procedural Wings start overheating when I am sitting on the ground. Also, things seem to like randomly exploding when quickloading in the atmosphere, but I think I remember having that problem before as well so it might not be fixable. I could not find any solutions, nor anyone else with this problem on google so I decided to post this here.
My main question is whether this is a common bug, and if so whether there are any standard solutions to it.

For reference the mods that I though are most likely to have somethign to do with this are:
RO with dependencies
RP-0 with dependencies
FAR
Deadly Reentry
RSS
B9-Prcedural Parts
Procedural Parts

1. Make sure your mods are fully updated.

2. If so: The first B9 proc wings are rated only for subsonic flight. They will be fine for that, but if you go fast, they will overheat. You need to unlock the supersonic wings, and then the spaceplane wings, if you want to go faster.

1. Mhhh, I'll check that again, however I assumed everything would be fine since I am using CKAN

2. I know, however when I go fast (<600m/s @~14000m) everything is fine, the problems show up when I am sailing to the ground on parachutes or sitting there spooling up my engines. :/ I guess I should really head over to the individual mod threads huh? Thanks for the help :=)

41 minutes ago, NathanKell said:

Try without RealHeat and see if the problem goes away. It's possible I have a bug there.

Real heat is listed as a dependency for Realism overhaul though, so would removing it not break RO? or is that jsut me knowing next to nothing about modding... *shame over me* I'll try it anyways :P
If I can help you find the bug I'd be happy to do so, let me know if there's anything I can do :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.