Mr. Tall.

dyno101

Okay...

I was bored, KSP was open, and I had a stupid idea. This means bad things already.

I was going to build a super-tall tower of XL-Girders with a pod on top. So I did.

It was pretty tall, and ended up destroying the tanks just a bit right of the Launchpad, which was hilarious.

But not satisfactory.

I used the root tool and, through a ludicrous amount of laughing and patience, created a gigantic (We're talking more than a hundred meters) pole.

It ended up destroying the Launchpad, tank, tanks with pipes, and water tower (Once it also destroyed the flag!).

What was really disturbing was that it made my camera go INTO THE GROUND and shake violently, going somewhere no piece of Mr. Tall was.

R.I.P. Barbara Kerman. Died, like, 10 times. (3 Cheers for reverting, anyone?)

Wow, new to the forums and already doing stuff like this!  You have a great future!  

Sounds very cool.  Such things are the spice of Kerbal existence.  Please post some pic or, better yet, a video :D

Edited by Geschosskopf

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.