The earliest versions of Kerbal Space Program

KasperVld

On 7/12/2019 at 4:02 AM, VITAS said:

Are those DL links dead or is it just me?

1 hour ago, defcon.klaxon said:

I just came across this thread and tried the download links, they're all broken...any chance they'll be fixed?

It's being looked into.  Thank you for your patience, everyone.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Hello everyone! We were getting a bit worried about people searching online for these versions and downloading them from dodgy websites along with malware, so we looked into it and are happy to inform you all that the downloads in @KasperVld's original post in this thread should now be working. The links now point to the Wayback Machine's archived version of the download, so this should be a safe place to get the files from. Be warned, however, that there is no guarantee.

And, of course, none of these early versions are even close to resembling the quality and scope of the final product. It's a completely different game now, so don't go downloading these thinking they'll do as a demo to see what the game is like - buy it on Steam instead and then get a refund within 2 hours if you don't like it.

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Royalswissarmyknife said:

I have crashed Jeb, Bill and Bob into The Mun 6 times now still trying to land. the lack of a delta V map and readout makes it hard

Land?!?  I can't even remember how to get to orbit in 0.13!

1 hour ago, Royalswissarmyknife said:

I have crashed Jeb, Bill and Bob into The Mun 6 times now still trying to land. the lack of a delta V map and readout makes it hard

I succeed about 8~10 times land on mun ,more than 5 times with returning to kerbin.

By using MANIAC crossfeed and over 20 rcs to kill horizonal speed. Check out my topics for mission report!

Edited by Kerbal123_Furry

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.