[1.2] & [1.1.3] | Official Release of Kerbal Galaxy Revamped | [PROJECT SCRAPPED]

TheJangleMan

(Project files, names, and everything else have all been given to @TrooperTK_0421)

Click For Screenshots!

Remember to rate FAIRLY!

Now Available On CKAN!(not anymore!)

CurseForge Link

Click This For My Discord Channel for An Easy Way To Post Bugs or Ideas!

SpaceDock Link To K.G.R.

Spoiler

Update 0.2.7.5 - [1.0.5 Update]

-Semi Stable

Update 1.2.7.5 - [1.1.3 Update]

-Stable! 

Update 1.2.7.7 - [Um... I fixed one thing]

-Fixed one thing

[End of updates]

Completed Star Systems With Planet Names:

-Abbadon System

--Aphrodite

--Icy

--Nix

--Violetta

-Erevate System

--Eden

--Helios

--Sehera

-Gargantua System

--Edmund's Planet

--Mann's Planet

--Millers Planet

-Nim System

--Nothing Yet!

-Oblok System

--Aelion

--Phoenix

--Sunflower

-Opete System

--Hypat

--Krush

--Krush-B

--Poseidon

-Osiris System

--Ida

--Isus

--Rocko

--Volco

-Polaris System

--Cite

--Hoth

--Pandora  

--Ryla    

----------------------

Damn counter Damn counter Damn counter Damn counter

gargantua900-900.png

Damn counter Damn counter Damn counter Damn counter

Thanks To:

GotBread for updating from 1.0.5 to 1.1.3

_Augustus_ for creating StarSystems config

Samio for creating Possible Planet Additions

Thomas P. for creating kopernicus

Retrograde for creating the amazing logo!

Included mods:

Kopernicus

Module Manager

----------------------

88x31.png

Edited by TheJangleMan
Given Away.

@TheJangleMan Is it unstable, like glitching planets or unstable memory wise? If its a memory problem, you can use LoadOnDemand from Kopernicus which greatly reduces memory usage

-EDIT-

As i see you include clouds for your mod, could you seperate clouds from planets, so we can download planets only and make clouds optional?

Edited by Joco223

28 minutes ago, Joco223 said:

@TheJangleMan Is it unstable, like glitching planets or unstable memory wise? If its a memory problem, you can use LoadOnDemand from Kopernicus which greatly reduces memory usage

-EDIT-

As i see you include clouds for your mod, could you seperate clouds from planets, so we can download planets only and make clouds optional?

The problem is that everything orbits the sun, and planets dont orbit correctly. Also, it doesnt change the sun to a blackhole, it just adds a blackhole. :/ it should'a made the sun a blackhole.... also, Yeah, I can just make a seperate links one that contains the cloud files, and one that contains everything else. :P Glad you asked.

-EDIT- 

Oh, I forgot to tell you that It might be a couple weeks or so before I can get the cloud thingy set up.

Edited by TheJangleMan

I'ss edit some of the config files, but I do need more information. Does it say there's a lot of gravity?

On 2/12/2016 at 6:26 PM, Joco223 said:

-EDIT-

Hey, I had to remove the clouds for now, but soon I'll make a seperate file that makes clouds optional :P

4 hours ago, NightStalker said:

The mod works great for viewing but I cant seem to launch a rocket. I put it rocket on the Launchpad an it goes to a black screen.

I'll see what I can do, but remember, Theres not much I can do right now...

Hi, firstly thank you very much that took up the continuation of the work on this mod, these mods were new stars can be counted on the fingers. Thank you. And second, I would like to certainly solar panels worked, you may describe the reason why they don't work, maybe collectively we'll figure out some easy solution.

As I understand this is due to the fact that the sun is now a black hole and other planets instead of stars, the solar panel needs to charge from a black hole, and then as I understand it charges or to be very close or not at all. If the first, then you can increase the power of a black hole (like the sun) to the panel has been charged at least from the black hole) So they work.

Edited by Isildurd

Here's what I managed to figure out: still solar panels work, but the charge is not from the sun of a system in which there is a ship, and from the center of the galaxy (where previously no fashion was the sun), often says "blocked by Kerbin" because on the way to the center of the galaxy is Kerbin. Question that you can think of to get everything working as it should.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, TheJangleMan said:

sorry for not replying lately... I've been either sick or busy with life... ;/ 

so what does the "rocket implodes into ground" crash mean? and/or how often do things go wrong with this mod.  I'd love to use this with USI's Alcubierre drive mod and actually go somewhere far out.  Also does this break save when/if it is removed? 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.