[1.2] & [1.1.3] | Official Release of Kerbal Galaxy Revamped | [PROJECT SCRAPPED]

TheJangleMan

21 hours ago, Talavar said:

How big of a memory footprint does this make? I'm sitting on 8 gigs of ram, and quite a bit of mods, and i'm thinking..... no.. lol

I dunno, works well with my 32 gig ram setup, I'm guessing around 16 GB of ram... 

18 hours ago, TheJangleMan said:

I dunno, works well with my 32 gig ram setup, I'm guessing around 16 GB of ram... 

Could you CTRL/alt/delete and check the task manager please? Would be really awesome.

7 hours ago, TheJangleMan said:

Nope! no way to fix it either... :| blame Kopernicus!

That is like blaming this mod for not shipping a warp drive...

Learn how to control starlight in Kopernicus before you start to blame it for things that are easy and have been done already.

its ALMOST a perfect mod. for any reason when im at a planet with atmosphere im still able to see the other stars that the mod added. can you fix that on the next update?? also when i try to land on some planets like sunflower with hyperedit it sends me flying nowhere with a very high speed. that trouble makes me fly very far. almost always the altimeter shows about 10000-60000G. apart of that glitches the mod is very fun and nice. 8/10

On 8/15/2016 at 8:58 AM, Thomas P. said:

That is like blaming this mod for not shipping a warp drive...

Learn how to control starlight in Kopernicus before you start to blame it for things that are easy and have been done already.

I didnt see a way to fix it though! sorry...

On 8/16/2016 at 2:37 PM, pablo5425 said:

its ALMOST a perfect mod. for any reason when im at a planet with atmosphere im still able to see the other stars that the mod added. can you fix that on the next update?? also when i try to land on some planets like sunflower with hyperedit it sends me flying nowhere with a very high speed. that trouble makes me fly very far. almost always the altimeter shows about 10000-60000G. apart of that glitches the mod is very fun and nice. 8/10

I will look into that... 

I have a problem with the mod.For some reason once i leave the orbit of kerbin it wont allow me to orbit the sun,instead it makes me go into a random straight path out into the universe,and when i use hyper edit to orbit and planets are stars most of the time it just makes me go into a straight path again.

17 hours ago, Procomando said:

I have a problem with the mod.For some reason once i leave the orbit of kerbin it wont allow me to orbit the sun,instead it makes me go into a random straight path out into the universe,and when i use hyper edit to orbit and planets are stars most of the time it just makes me go into a straight path again.

Already reported this problem, the dev who ported the mod over to 1.1.3 is responsible for fixing this. I really want to get into this new challenge but... :(

1 minute ago, themaster401 said:

Already reported this problem, the dev who ported the mod over to 1.1.3 is responsible for fixing this. I really want to get into this new challenge but... :(

yeah... what this guy said...

8 hours ago, FreeThinker said:

@TheJangleMan I would like to add support to KSPI_E. Could you please provide a list of the atmospheric composition of the planets with atmospherea

hold on, I'm getting a list for you

I accidentally hit enter D: 

Edited by TheJangleMan

I have a suggestion for planets: Vulcan, Romulus and maybe other planets from Star trek, hopefully orbiting around kerbol or another star called sun or maaaaaaaaybe sol. I would just like to have them ingame because I am a huge Star Trek fan :) I really dont know how to do texturing and stuff but I would love to help you gettiong Ideas for the design and help you develop it.

• 1 month later...

o~k. I'm fairly sure something in this mod is leaking memory, I have a 32 GB ram system, when i run ksp I still have 20GB free, the moment i go into space center, the memory in use constantly rise up to the point that no free memory will be left (aka it will use 20GB of memory and still eat more?) this is a nasty example of memory leak if you ask me, there is no way, no matter how many textures being used, a mod would eat 20GB of ram !!!!

As I said before, PLEASE, because I am not receiving notifications of messages here, Use Discord, I  have it set so a loud sound plays every time a message is sent on my discord channel, and I check it the second I hear the sound

1 minute ago, Jiraiyah said:

your post was sent with no text sir !

Yeah, for some reason I can't remove quote boxes, so I had to send it without text

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.