Major Milestone: 20,000 downloads

HarvesteR

Thanks! I remember estimating when we were at 5000 that we should have 20000 by the end of the month. That wasn't even 5 days ago!

If it continues at this rate (which seems to be incredibly exponential), we should be up at 50000 in just a few days now! (and the server will probably die again :P)

Cheers

Thanks! I remember estimating when we were at 5000 that we should have 20000 by the end of the month. That wasn't even 5 days ago!

If it continues at this rate (which seems to be incredibly exponential), we should be up at 50000 in just a few days now! (and the server will probably die again :P)

Cheers

oh crap,i am so lucky to download from mediafire

Cheers

Don't say that!

Was sent a link to this by a friend of mine who knows I love all things space based. This is insanely good fun, so simple, but a case of 'Can I get higher, or faster, with under X amount of G'.

I cannot wait to see more, and will happily, hell eagerly, pay for this when it becomes purchasable. Well worth a tenner, well worth 15, well worth 20 Euro, no questions asked.

What more can I say?

'Give me money'? ;D

No, seriously. With the exploding demand, your servers will die. Which means you need better servers, which means you need money. If you're not going to start selling the game right away, you might consider a 'Donate' button at least.

'Give me money'? ;D

No, seriously. With the exploding demand, your servers will die. Which means you need better servers, which means you need money. If you're not going to start selling the game right away, you might consider a 'Donate' button at least.

Well, a donate button, and if you donate over amount X, you've bought the game when it goes on sale perhaps?

Well, a donate button, and if you donate over amount X, you've bought the game when it goes on sale perhaps?

That occurred to me, not sure what the legal ramifications of that would be.

That occurred to me, not sure what the legal ramifications of that would be.

I believe that if both seller and buyer agree to the terms, there are no legal ramifications at all really... it's just a way of selling something.

We're thinking of putting up a Pre-order page soon, where you'll be able to donate/pre-order the game.

That remains to be seen though... the powers-that-be still have to have their say about this.

Cheers

I believe that if both seller and buyer agree to the terms, there are no legal ramifications at all really... it's just a way of selling something.

We're thinking of putting up a Pre-order page soon, where you'll be able to donate/pre-order the game.

That remains to be seen though... the powers-that-be still have to have their say about this.

Cheers

Well here's hoping they agree to it, that way you can put some money into your servers as well as feeding yourselves. :)

Congratulations. I have one question though, what are your plans for later versions of the game? When this games makes it to beta, are you going to start to demand money for it? I have no problem with money per se, but where I live I cannot do ANY online transactions, this would make the purchase of this game impossible to me.

In short, what are your marketing and sales plans?