What's causing my KSP to crash?

Spoiler

Hello, I am having a problem with my KSP. Every once in a while my KSP would crash when I try to launch a vessel from the SPH. I would edit the craft, do a couple simulations (KCT), and then when I try to simulate (or launch) from the SPH again, my KSP would crash. I'd love if you guys can help. Thanks!

Heres the logs:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ci1zp4

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, ve7oko said:

Guess we have to throw away money endlesslyupgrading RAM until KSP gets it figured out :( 
I figure a couple of 256GB RAM chips should cut down on program crashes.

Since you obviously have absolutely no idea what you're talking about; why do you even reply? (This is the second time in ten minutes you spew the same crap.)

The ONLY thing correct in you reply is that KSP has memory issues. But it has NOTHING to do with your total amount of RAM installed. KSP is 32bits and simply can not use any RAM over 3.8GB no matter how much you have installed.
256GB RAM won't help. What does help is patiently waiting for KSP 1.1 as that is promised to be 64bits. 64bits is still not a holy grail but it will help.

The number one culprit is an out of memory error, as Tex_NL indicates. To check it, you could install [1.0.x] GCMonitor 1.2.7 so that you can see the numbers (turn red).

Switching to the SPH repeatedly is usually what eats RAM, as there's a leak, probably due to the way old Unity only pretends to clean things up unless you do it right.

Edited by Tfin

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.