[1.8.x - 1.12.x] RN Misc Parts - 7-24-21

raidernick

UPDATE v1.1

Changelog:

• Add new custom made lander tanks

These lander tanks were made for twitch streamer ShimmytheJJ. I decided to include them here as they don't fit anywhere else. The smaller tank is the ascent stage and fits inside the 2 larger tanks which are the descent stages. All 3 tanks have a removable foot platform/grate. These were made for realism overhaul and are not balanced well for stock.

https://github.com/KSP-RO/RNMisc/releases/tag/v1.1

jN7pMY6.png

FhuCPHA.png

Edited by raidernick

I will be adding several new parts to this pack within the next couple weeks that were abandoned a long time ago with an open license. I am fixing these for shimmythejj to stream with and decided to make them available to everyone again. They don't fit with any of my other packs so they will be going here. I am completely redoing the textures on all parts to be more realistic(if it even had textures to begin with) and fixing any colliders that are concave.

The first of these is the Bigelow b330 inflatable habitat module. It is not quite ready for release yet.

8Oyyhyg.png

Edited by raidernick

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On May 16, 2016 at 7:48 AM, Kaizen said:

you're both wrong. Spacelab was a optional component of some Shuttle missions, not a space station.

Skylab was the first space station ever launched, in 1973. Four missions were sent to it before it was deorbited in 1979,

http://www.en.wikipedia.org/Skylab

Salyut 1 was first.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.