[1.8.x - 1.12.x] RN Misc Parts - 7-24-21

raidernick

This is a mod that contains any and all miscellaneous parts that I have either fixed or re-textured for personal use that have an open license that allows redistribution.

Most of these parts have been abandoned by the original author or are not being updated on a regular/semi-regular basis anymore. Often the colliders are broken in newer KSP releases or the textures look dated, this is an attempt to remedy that.

I will be adding to this over time as I fix more stuff.

For all the "geniuses" who can't read and claim I steal all my stuff without attribution, try reading the bottom of any OP for any of my mods. I ALWAYS make an attribution list of the original mesh authors for parts if I use something that wasn't originally mine. I NEVER use something without contacting and asking the original author for permission even if they have an open license that allows usage without asking. I am always transparent about whether or not I made the parts from scratch and have NEVER claimed to have made something 100% myself when I did not. I kindly ask that people stop spreading lies around because they are angry and have a vendetta against me, you know who you are.

3Jbo0sA.pngSY5ITvA.png

jN7pMY6.png8Oyyhyg.png

Installation Instructions:

Dependencies include the most updated versions BD Animation, Smokescreen, ModuleManger, Texture Replacer and KSP-AVC for the specific version of KSP listed above.

This mod is also available on CKAN

NOTE: I DO NOT support CKAN installs, if you use ckan at all do not even bother submitting a bug report, I will ignore it. CKAN installs my mods incorrectly frequently, and other mods incorrectly which cause mine to not work(i.e. FAR, RSS, RO). If I continue to get false CKAN bug reports under the ruse of a manual install I'll be forced to change my license to forbid CKAN from listing my mods.

Credits:

Unless otherwise specified below mods are made by me

MIR Docking Module - ISS Community Pack

Spacelab - gandalf

B330, EAM - Brickmack

Bahasp and rnmodules source: https://github.com/raidernick/BDAnimationModules

Reflection Plugin Source: https://github.com/raidernick/Reflection-Plugin-Continued

LICENSE:

88x31.png

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/

This license does not cover mod packs. Putting my work into a mod pack is prohibited.

Using any of my mods names or likenesses, including in derivative works, expansions, addons is prohibited

Edited by raidernick

• 2 months later...

Skylab wasn`t the first Spacestation. it was only the first US-Spacestation. Salyut-1 was in April 1971 the first Spacestation. And not 4 Missions were sent to Skylab, only three: Skylab 1 was only the launch of Skylab itself. Manned Missions were Skylab 2, Skylab 3 and Skylab 4.

2 hours ago, CobaltWolf said:

this thread is a roller coaster of emotions. Have I learned something or not?!? :P

I wouldn't call it a roller coaster. I'd call it a car crash :wink: 

• 1 month later...
On 5/16/2016 at 11:59 AM, VenomousRequiem said:

Skylab wasn't the first space station, the thing here is Spacelab, an optional laboratory module for the Shuttle. The forum never fails to deliver irrelevant information. :P

True, but I always get tingly feelings every time I see someone ignorantly declare someone else wrong, and then get unequivocally told, so along with the mod itself, this thread does in fact deliver. :D  

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What is going on in this thread? Seriously there are only two parts here, SPACELAB and the MIR docking module. This is not up for debate, this is not Skylab(if you think so you need to get your eyes checked). I seriously have no idea why people have been arguing about this for months... And I am 100% transparent on the fact in the THREAD TITLE that the entire point of this was to take abandoned parts and retexture them and fix the colliders which I did, so saying I stole these is asinine. The OP clearly states what the parts are, who made them and gives credit. Case closed stop the pointless arguing.

On 10/16/2016 at 11:07 PM, Bit Fiddler said:

There was a part long ago I used all the time that I really miss.  it was called "MU4 Outrigger Frame", and I have all the original part files if you could update it to work with current KSP.

I could take a Crack at it, if you can get me the files 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.