Heinkels repository of fighter jet's, and odd trinkets!

He_162

I just added the Rk4 fighter jet! I particularly like this one enough to bump my thread after only 1 edition! Check it out!

RK-4

https://kerbalx.com/He_162/RK4

The RK4 is my first tail-less design in the RK series, and it is also the lowest part count RK series jet ever built! It’s top speed is faster than its predecessors, and it is just as maneuverable, and easy to fly, with drogue shoots for short landings on things like carriers, and an easy 35 m/s takeoff speed, it can be used almost anywhere, and has plenty of space onboard for armament of any kind!

• 3 weeks later...

Time to update my thread once more! My first aircraft in KSP 1.1 is the RK7!

The RK7 is better than all my previous RK designs, with a really nice, conventional but futuristic approach to a modern air superiority fighter!

ALSO

I removed old craft that clogged up the post a bit, and made it generally better looking, at least 30 craft were removed due to them being from 0.25-0.9 updates.

The He series will be discontinued after the He-49, and the RK series will replace it. I feel like I don't want to continue doing two of pretty much the same thing.

Edited by He_162

Would anyone mind telling me why my spoilers keep breaking?

Due to problems with the spoilers, I am only placing my RK series jets here at the moment, I Will add most of the thread back when I can get the threads to work properly.

Edited by He_162

sorry for the spam this week... lol.. I just added the HE-49 finally, the one some people have been waiting for for... well a while.

I also added my newest RK series jet. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

I've done so many fighter jets, where should I go with my thread from here? Should I do ships, and vehicles, or rockets, and spacecraft? Which direction should I go with my designs?

Also I added the RK9.

1 hour ago, He_162 said:

I've done so many fighter jets, where should I go with my thread from here? Should I do ships, and vehicles, or rockets, and spacecraft? Which direction should I go with my designs?

Also I added the RK9.

Go do some bombers?

8 hours ago, YoeriCookie said:

Go do some bombers?

I might just make fighters designed for ground attack instead, we will see.

I have designed a small carrier, and I plan on doing submarine vessels, among other things.

45 minutes ago, Heckspress said:

Try perhaps making some stock missiles with which we may outfit our fighters?

and some space crap would be appreciated.

Interesting idea! It also won't take forever, so I'll look into it!

I have a short range missile ready, capable of speeds past 1200 m/s, and highly agile. Manually guided.

Edited by He_162

I am going to do another upcoming series, and I will upload them each 1 at a time, but the problem is I don't know what the series should be about. The series will coincide with my He-50 series of jet fighters, and it will have to be on of the following 4:

-Military SSTO craft

-Hypersonic 7th Generation Fighters

-Anti-Satellite Satellites

-Hypersonic Ramjet powered ICBM system

Vote for which it should be, and what you guys would want to see, and I will do my best to bring you what you want!

-note, I will be taking suggestions for off to the side builds from this main selection of vehicles I am preparing to design, so go ahead and suggest away! I would like to provide what you guys want to see, rather than JUST a bunch of repetitive jet fighters, each being only slightly better than the previous.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10258888

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, iamonfire said:

I don't suppose you could build some carrier based craft? Say one that could work with this carrier?

Indeed!

Any specific size / dimensions?

50 minutes ago, iamonfire said:

Keep the wing span under 10 meter, other wise what ever can land on that carrier.

My MBB Lampyridae fighter fits that description, and it's stealth!

Oh, and it's landing area is quite short as well, it's a really lightweight aircraft, with a large amount of lift, so I assume it would work quite well, provided you can handle it's extreme maneuverability :)

6.14 x 3.7 x 12.38 widths, etc.

6.14 wide

3.7 high

12.38 long

https://kerbalx.com/He_162/MBB-Lampyridae

Edited by He_162

Modified it for carrier operations.

Spoiler

K1iCCMa.png

Seems to work well, it's defiantly compact.

Here is the modded file if you want it. [click here]

Action group 1 toggles the reverse engine

Action group 2 toggles main engine

Action group 3 toggle main engine mode

added a parachute to the aircraft to help with landing.

Edited by iamonfire

6 hours ago, iamonfire said:

Modified it for carrier operations.

Reveal hidden contents

K1iCCMa.png

Seems to work well, it's defiantly compact.

Here is the modded file if you want it. [click here]

Action group 1 toggles the reverse engine

Action group 2 toggles main engine

Action group 3 toggle main engine mode

added a parachute to the aircraft to help with landing.

Great! nice job :)

I just added the complicated, but useful He51, and simple but elegant He52.

The He51 is an air to air combat fighter, designed for hardened pilots who are very capable of flying unwilling aircraft, if you can master it, it has unlimited potential.

The He52 is an air superiority fighter, easy to fly, easy to handle, and all around good in all ways.. except it lacks a custom cockpit, and ejection seat, but nonetheless, it's a cheap alternative to the Rk-7 in terms of ability it is equal, in terms of an ejection seat, it lacks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.