Destroy a Space Mission

Clockwork13

9 minutes ago, DaMachinator said:

The old lady smashes the mechjeb unit with her purse.

I send a mission to Pluron and Khato.

But the addon was lost in the latest upgrade of KSP and it completely disappeared. 

the misiion is to build an outhouse just off the launch pad. 

You need to unlock one more science node for a part you need, so you send a probe to Moho. The lift stage destroys what part of it you have built, and the contract to build an outhouse is failed because the deadline passes during the transfer.

Said probe mission to Moho.

Edited by DaMachinator

5 minutes ago, DaMachinator said:

You need to unlock one more science node for a part you need, so you send a probe to Moho. The lift stage destroys what part of it you have built, and the contract to build an outhouse is failed because the deadline passes during the transfer.

Said probe mission to Moho.

Probe over heats and sends back carbon fiber toothpicks. 

After nerfing the techtree the mission to build a urinal off the launchpad. 

The worker strike speads and the smallest asteroid is redirected back to you flagship. 

My mission after contract settlements with my workers is to launch a probe core part from the sph. 

14 minutes ago, DaMachinator said:

Disgruntled workers have already launched every probe core in existence onto a suborbital trajectory with no heat shielding.

I set up a station in orbit of Minmus to build rockets for interplanetary exploration.

But the workers had not been fed, given they were mechanoids they eat your station, then eat minmus. 

Still on moho I begin build deep underground facilites. 

But the auxially power was based on the temperatur diffential of the insolated and dark sides of moho, thermocouple based, i only fooled you into thinking the decoy power failed, instead the base has grown and diversified. The underground base is completely immune to solar flares or power failures, and everyone has achieved transcendental immortality. 

Being inside the dyson sphere, the mission is to take it over and turn it into the next set for keeping up with the kardashians, i of course ban video media on moho. 

10 hours ago, DaMachinator said:

The Dyson sphere implodes, cratering the surface of every planet and moon without an atmosphere. 

I send a probe controlled entirely by a massive kOS script. 

Switch the  game OS to assembly language until the script wave passes. 

I fill the kerbol system with kerbin like planets inhabited by the annoying red kerbals, a warlike species who launches almost never blowup. 

...that's not really a space mission, but ok...

I hyperedit them all so that they are equally spaced in a very high polar orbit of Kerbol.

A mission to set up a communications network around Minmus.

Edited by DaMachinator

2 hours ago, DaMachinator said:

...that's not really a space mission, but ok...

I hyperedit them all so that they are equally spaced in a very high polar orbit of Kerbol.

A mission to set up a communications network around Minmus.

I tweek the orbits of the red kerbin worlds so that the successively collide with all the satellites.

A mission to launch 100 rockets into IS space around kerbal, all from 100 different launch pads on different planets, using mechanical automations that cannot be hacked, if one survives the mission is considered a success, they are all launched simultaneously.

All of the rockets are built exactly the same, complete with the same manufacturing defect that causes them to lose structural integrity and explode on launch.

Mission to Alderaan debris field, using Alcubierre drives.

You miscalculate everything, and you end up smashing into the star. Not only destroying you, but also the star.

I send a mission to redirect an asteroid into orbit around lonely little Dres because it needs a small companion...

Edited by Astrofox

3 hours ago, Astrofox said:

You miscalculate everything, and you end up smashing into the star. Not only destroying you, but also the star.

I send a mission to redirect an asteroid into orbit around lonely little Dres because it needs a small companion...

But only antimatter asteroids can join in orbit, the two collide destroying the Kerbol system.

I send a mission to the kerbol system to observe its the signatures of the explosion left behind.

The signatures are too strong, destroying your RTG; you must now wait 37 Kerb-hours to emerge from your ODP

A rescue mission is sent, testing a brand new-ion engine as well

Edited by EVA_Reentry/Strangelove II

11 minutes ago, DaMachinator said:

When stirring the tanks of noble gas, they explode.

I send a mission to observe Sagittarius 1A.

Sagittarius 1B gets jealous a emits an intense solar flare that destoyes the electronics. 

I send a mission to observe what happened to the above mission. 

17 minutes ago, Interplanet Janet said:

The two stars' tidal forces tear it apart.

I make two Voyager-style missions; one to fly by Jool, Sarnus, and Plock-Khato, and the other to fly by Jool, Urlum, Neidon, and Naal (a Haumea analog for the Kerbol System).

The probe gets lost after flying by Jool as the objects don't exist.

I send a signal to place the probes back on course so that the collide over Eeloo, as to study the composition of explodium in Eeloos lower atmosphere.

21 hours ago, PB666 said:

The probe gets lost after flying by Jool as the objects don't exist.

I send a signal to place the probes back on course so that the collide over Eeloo, as to study the composition of explodium in Eeloos lower atmosphere.

Of course, they're traveling so fast that what little fuel they have is quickly depleted.

I send an orbiter to Duna which will explore Pike, Ike, Nyke, and Dike as its moons.

Edited by Interplanet Janet

Well, this is embarrassing...

There's only Ike...

This means that Pike, Nyke, and Dike were just conveniently placed pollen grains on the lense.

Oh well, time to smash it into Ike using the remaining fuel on board.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.