[OLD] Gemeni v0.5 - A kopernicus mod that brings you a twin to kerbin.

daniel l.

10 hours ago, The White Guardian said:

Everything's fine over here! I've been messing around with PQSMods for the second Kopernicus Creativity Marathon, but I've also created a sand texture. I have yet to apply it though.

Oh I nearly forgot, I do not (yet) have an account on SpaceDock, will make one right away.

EDIT: made an account, my username is 'The_White_Guardian'.

Wow thats great! :D Im righting release notes for it right now ;)

UPDATE 0.4 (Created by @The White Guardian)

This wonderful update was made by The_White_Guardian :)

I hope you guys like it.

-Hand Made sand texture on terrain (Thank The_White_Guardian not me)

-Textures converted to DDS

-Now with OnDemandSupport

The_White_Guardian is now a Co-Author, A title he really deserves as he is an absolute genius.

Just now, daniel l. said:

Wow thats great! :D Im righting release notes for it right now ;)

UPDATE 0.4 (Created by @The White Guardian)

This wonderful update was made by The_White_Guardian :)

I hope you guys like it.

-Hand Made sand texture on terrain (Thank The_White_Guardian not me)

-Textures converted to DDS

-Now with OnDemandSupport

The_White_Guardian is now a Co-Author, A title he really deserves as he is an absolute genius.

Whoa! I'm flattered! :blush:

On 3/11/2016 at 7:52 AM, The White Guardian said:

PQSCity as far as I know, but I have no idea how to configure it.

I'm currently trying to add a mapdecal to Kerbanon's highest mountain so that it looks more 3D.

Im working on a proper moon for kerbanon.

Just now, The White Guardian said:

If I may ask, using maps or procedural? Because I could create a procedural moon.

I've been trying both but if you wish feel free to take over. Though i honestly need to find something for myself to do :P 

• 2 weeks later...

Is it supposed to be night all day? The big crater is ALL black and everything except for the tallest mountains are black. The mountains are darker than sulphur yellow. It's pretty scary to land on and even fly above. It looks normal in map and zoomed out a crap load

15 minutes ago, Fireheart318 said:

Is it supposed to be night all day? The big crater is ALL black and everything except for the tallest mountains are black. The mountains are darker than sulphur yellow. It's pretty scary to land on and even fly above. It looks normal in map and zoomed out a crap load

Uuh... I honestly have no idea what could possibly be causing that issue. Map view being correct indicates a correct installation otherwise the maps wouldn't load properly... I'll look into it. However, could you give me the following information:

- In your KSP directory (NOT the GameData folder), locate the folder named 'logs'. Inside, open 'Gemeni.body' and copy-N-paste the contents of said logfile in a message here. In the message, you can place them in a 'code box', here is an example

CODE

To make things more easy to read. For a codebox, click the icon that looks like this: '<>'

Could you also share a screenshot of the surface, as well as a list of the mods you have installed? I'd like to rule out the possibility of a mod conflict. Also, what version of Gemeni are you using? The most recent version?

Also, what do you mean by "is it supposed to be night all day"?

Edited by The White Guardian

29 minutes ago, The White Guardian said:

Uuh... I honestly have no idea what could possibly be causing that issue. Map view being correct indicates a correct installation otherwise the maps wouldn't load properly... I'll look into it. However, could you give me the following information:

- In your KSP directory (NOT the GameData folder), locate the folder named 'logs'. Inside, open 'Gemeni.body' and copy-N-paste the contents of said logfile in a message here. In the message, you can place them in a 'code box', here is an example

CODE

To make things more easy to read. For a codebox, click the icon that looks like this: '<>'

Could you also share a screenshot of the surface, as well as a list of the mods you have installed? I'd like to rule out the possibility of a mod conflict. Also, what version of Gemeni are you using? The most recent version?

I couldn't find gemini.body but I did find kerbanon.body. Since I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking for, here's the whole thing, sorry.

//=============================================================================================================//
//=====  Kopernicus 0.6.3 - (BuildDate: 28.12.2015 04:38:22; AssemblyHash: BsuysXszhzyhhG1by6WXtri2dUw=)  =====//
//=============================================================================================================//
[LOG 12:18:34]: Logger "Kerbanon.Body" was created
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target name in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (System.String)
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target Template in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader)
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target name in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (System.String)
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target removePQS in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target removeAtmosphere in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target removeOcean in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target removePQSMods in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.StringCollectionParser)
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target removeAllPQSMods in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target removeProgressTree in (Kopernicus.Configuration.TemplateLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:34]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Template: Using Template "Laythe"
[LOG 12:18:34]: Removing mods from pqs Laythe
[LOG 12:18:34]: Creating blacklist
[LOG 12:18:34]: Blacklist count = 4
[LOG 12:18:34]: Removed mod PQSLandControl
[LOG 12:18:34]: Removed mod PQSMod_AltitudeAlpha
[LOG 12:18:34]: Removed mod PQSMod_VertexHeightNoise
[LOG 12:18:34]: Removed mod PQSMod_VertexSimplexHeightMap
[LOG 12:18:34]: Removed mod PQSMod_VertexHeightMap
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target cacheFile in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (System.String)
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target cbNameLater in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (System.String)
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target flightGlobalsIndex in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target finalizeOrbit in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target Properties in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader)
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target name in (Kopernicus.Configuration.BiomeLoader) as (System.String)
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target value in (Kopernicus.Configuration.BiomeLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target color in (Kopernicus.Configuration.BiomeLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target name in (Kopernicus.Configuration.BiomeLoader) as (System.String)
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target value in (Kopernicus.Configuration.BiomeLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target color in (Kopernicus.Configuration.BiomeLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target description in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (System.String)
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target radius in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target geeASL in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target mass in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target gravParameter in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target rotates in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target rotationPeriod in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target tidallyLocked in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target initialRotation in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target inverseRotThresholdAltitude in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target albedo in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target emissivity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target coreTemperatureOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target isHomeWorld in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target timewarpAltitudeLimits in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericCollectionParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target sphereOfInfluence in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target hillSphere in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target solarRotationPeriod in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target navballSwitchRadiusMult in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target ScienceValues in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScienceValuesLoader)
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target landedDataValue in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScienceValuesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target splashedDataValue in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScienceValuesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target flyingLowDataValue in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScienceValuesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target flyingHighDataValue in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScienceValuesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target inSpaceLowDataValue in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScienceValuesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target inSpaceHighDataValue in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScienceValuesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target recoveryValue in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScienceValuesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target flyingAltitudeThreshold in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScienceValuesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target spaceAltitudeThreshold in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScienceValuesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target biomeMap in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.MapSOParser_RGB`1[CBAttributeMapSO])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target useTheInName in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target selectable in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PropertiesLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Via surface G, set gravParam to 559405440000, mass to 8.38186155229248E+21
[LOG 12:18:34]: --------- Science Values ------------
[LOG 12:18:34]: LandedDataValue = 5
[LOG 12:18:34]: SplashedDataValue = 12
[LOG 12:18:34]: FlyingLowDataValue = 4.5
[LOG 12:18:34]: FlyingHighDataValue = 4
[LOG 12:18:34]: InSpaceLowDataValue = 3.5
[LOG 12:18:34]: InSpaceHighDataValue = 3
[LOG 12:18:34]: RecoveryValue = 5
[LOG 12:18:34]: flyingAltitudeThreshold = 10000
[LOG 12:18:34]: spaceAltitudeThreshold = 100000
[LOG 12:18:34]: --------------------------------------
[LOG 12:18:34]: Found Biome: Surface : RGBA(0.000, 0.000, 0.000, 1.000) : 1
[LOG 12:18:34]: Found Biome: Poles : RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000) : 1
[LOG 12:18:34]: Found Biome: Mt_Jebediah : RGBA(1.000, 0.000, 0.000, 1.000) : 1
[LOG 12:18:34]: Found Biome: Mt_Valentina : RGBA(1.000, 1.000, 0.000, 1.000) : 1
[LOG 12:18:34]: Found Biome: Lowland_Plains : RGBA(0.000, 0.000, 1.000, 1.000) : 1
[LOG 12:18:34]: Found Biome: Midland_Plains : RGBA(1.000, 0.000, 1.000, 1.000) : 1
[LOG 12:18:34]: Found Biome: Slopelands : RGBA(0.000, 1.000, 0.000, 1.000) : 1
[LOG 12:18:34]: Found Biome: Kirrim_Crater : RGBA(0.000, 1.000, 1.000, 1.000) : 1
[LOG 12:18:34]: Added Progress Tree
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target Orbit in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader)
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target referenceBody in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (System.String)
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target inclination in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target eccentricity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target semiMajorAxis in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target longitudeOfAscendingNode in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target argumentOfPeriapsis in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target meanAnomalyAtEpoch in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target meanAnomalyAtEpochD in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target epoch in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target color in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target mode in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[OrbitRenderer+DrawMode])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target icon in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[OrbitRenderer+DrawIcons])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target cameraSmaRatioBounds in (Kopernicus.Configuration.OrbitLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericCollectionParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target ScaledVersion in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader)
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target type in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[Kopernicus.Configuration.BodyType])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target color in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetRimAerialLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target specular in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetRimAerialLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target shininess in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetRimAerialLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target texture in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetRimAerialLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target normals in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetRimAerialLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 12:18:34]: Parsing Target resources in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetRimAerialLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target rimPower in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetRimAerialLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target rimBlend in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetRimAerialLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target rimColorRamp in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetRimAerialLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target Gradient in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledPlanetRimAerialLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Gradient)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target fadeStart in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target fadeEnd in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target Light in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.LightShifterLoader)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target sphericalModel in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target deferMesh in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ScaledVersionLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: ============= Scaled Version Dump ===================
[LOG 12:18:35]: Kerbanon (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:18:35]:  >>> Components <<< 
[LOG 12:18:35]:  Kerbanon (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:  Kerbanon (UnityEngine.MeshFilter)
[LOG 12:18:35]:  Kerbanon (UnityEngine.MeshRenderer)
[LOG 12:18:35]:  Kerbanon (UnityEngine.SphereCollider)
[LOG 12:18:35]:  Kerbanon (ScaledSpaceFader)
[LOG 12:18:35]:  Kerbanon (MaterialSetDirection)
[LOG 12:18:35]:  >>> ---------- <<< 
[LOG 12:18:35]:     Atmosphere (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:18:35]:      >>> Components <<< 
[LOG 12:18:35]:      Atmosphere (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:      Atmosphere (UnityEngine.MeshFilter)
[LOG 12:18:35]:      Atmosphere (UnityEngine.MeshRenderer)
[LOG 12:18:35]:      Atmosphere (AtmosphereFromGround)
[LOG 12:18:35]:      >>> ---------- <<< 
[LOG 12:18:35]: ===========================================
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target Atmosphere in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target enabled in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target oxygen in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target staticDensityASL in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target adiabaticIndex in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target maxAltitude in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target altitude in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target atmosphereDepth in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target gasMassLapseRate in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target atmosphereMolarMass in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target pressureCurve in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.FloatCurveParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target pressureCurveIsNormalized in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target staticPressureASL in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target temperatureCurve in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.FloatCurveParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target temperatureCurveIsNormalized in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target temperatureLapseRate in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target temperatureSeaLevel in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target temperatureSunMultCurve in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.FloatCurveParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target temperatureLatitudeBiasCurve in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.FloatCurveParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target temperatureLatitudeSunMultCurve in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.FloatCurveParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target temperatureAxialSunMultCurve in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.FloatCurveParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target ambientColor in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target lightColor in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target AtmosphereFromGround in (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.AtmosphereFromGroundLoader)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target PQS in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target materialType in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader+PQSMaterialType])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target PhysicsMaterial in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.PhysicsMaterialParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target minLevel in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target maxLevel in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target minDetailDistance in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target maxQuadLengthsPerFrame in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target fadeStart in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target fadeEnd in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target deactivateAltitude in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target Material in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (UnityEngine.Material)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target saturation in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target contrast in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target tintColor in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target powerNear in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target powerFar in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target groundTexStart in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target groundTexEnd in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target steepPower in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target steepTexStart in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target steepTexEnd in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target steepTex in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target steepTexScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target steepTexOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target steepBumpMap in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target steepBumpMapScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target steepBumpMapOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target steepNearTiling in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target steepTiling in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target lowTex in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target lowTexScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target lowTexOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target lowBumpMap in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target lowBumpMapScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target lowBumpMapOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target lowNearTiling in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target lowMultiFactor in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target lowBumpNearTiling in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target lowBumpFarTiling in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target midTex in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target midTexScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target midTexOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target midBumpMap in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target midBumpMapScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target midBumpMapOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target midNearTiling in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target midMultiFactor in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target midBumpNearTiling in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target midBumpFarTiling in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target highTex in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target highTexScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target highTexOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target highBumpMap in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target highBumpMapScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target highBumpMapOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target highNearTiling in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target highMultiFactor in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target highBumpNearTiling in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target highBumpFarTiling in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target lowStart in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target lowEnd in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target highStart in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target highEnd in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target globalDensity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target fogColorRamp in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target fogColorRampScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target fogColorRampOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target planetOpacity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSMainShaderLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target FallbackMaterial in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSProjectionFallbackLoader)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target saturation in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSProjectionFallbackLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target contrast in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSProjectionFallbackLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target tintColor in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSProjectionFallbackLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target texTiling in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSProjectionFallbackLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target texPower in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSProjectionFallbackLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target multiPower in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSProjectionFallbackLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target groundTexStart in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSProjectionFallbackLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target groundTexEnd in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSProjectionFallbackLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target multiFactor in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSProjectionFallbackLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target mainTex in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSProjectionFallbackLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target mainTexScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSProjectionFallbackLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target mainTexOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSProjectionFallbackLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target planetOpacity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.PQSProjectionFallbackLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target offset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightOffset) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target order in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightOffset) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target enabled in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightOffset) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: PQSLoader.PostApply(ConfigNode): Added PQS Mod => PQSMod_VertexHeightOffset
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target blend in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexNoiseColor) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target colorStart in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexNoiseColor) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target colorEnd in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexNoiseColor) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target frequency in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexNoiseColor) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target octaves in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexNoiseColor) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target persistence in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexNoiseColor) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target seed in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexNoiseColor) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target order in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexNoiseColor) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target enabled in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexNoiseColor) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: PQSLoader.PostApply(ConfigNode): Added PQS Mod => PQSMod_VertexSimplexNoiseColor
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target map in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.MapSOParser_GreyScale`1[MapSO])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target offset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target deformity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target scaleDeformityByRadius in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target order in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target enabled in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: PQSLoader.PostApply(ConfigNode): Added PQS Mod => PQSMod_VertexHeightMap
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target map in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexColorMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.MapSOParser_RGB`1[MapSO])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target order in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexColorMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target enabled in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexColorMap) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: PQSLoader.PostApply(ConfigNode): Added PQS Mod => PQSMod_VertexColorMap
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target deformity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target frequency in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target octaves in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target persistence in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target seed in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target noiseType in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[PQSMod_VertexHeightNoise+NoiseType])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target mode in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[LibNoise.Unity.QualityMode])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target lacunarity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target order in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target enabled in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoise) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: PQSLoader.PostApply(ConfigNode): Added PQS Mod => PQSMod_VertexHeightNoise
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target deformity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target frequency in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target octaves in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target persistence in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target seed in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target order in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target enabled in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: PQSLoader.PostApply(ConfigNode): Added PQS Mod => PQSMod_VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target atmosphereDepth in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.AltitudeAlpha) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target invert in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.AltitudeAlpha) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target order in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.AltitudeAlpha) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target enabled in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.AltitudeAlpha) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: PQSLoader.PostApply(ConfigNode): Added PQS Mod => PQSMod_AltitudeAlpha
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target heightStart in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoiseVertHeight) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target heightEnd in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoiseVertHeight) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target deformity in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoiseVertHeight) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target frequency in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoiseVertHeight) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target octaves in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoiseVertHeight) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target persistance in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoiseVertHeight) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target seed in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoiseVertHeight) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target mode in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoiseVertHeight) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[LibNoise.Unity.QualityMode])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target order in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoiseVertHeight) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target enabled in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.VertexHeightNoiseVertHeight) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: PQSLoader.PostApply(ConfigNode): Patched PQS Mod => PQSMod_VertexHeightNoiseVertHeight
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target altitudeBlend in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target altitudeFrequency in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target altitudeOctaves in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target altitudePersistance in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target altitudeSeed in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target altitudeSimplex in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+SimplexLoader)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target frequency in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+SimplexLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target octaves in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+SimplexLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target persistence in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+SimplexLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target seed in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+SimplexLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target createColors in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target createScatter in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target heightMap in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.MapSOParser_GreyScale`1[MapSO])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target latitudeBlend in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target latitudeFrequency in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target latitudeOctaves in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target latitudePersistance in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target latitudeSeed in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target latitudeSimplex in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+SimplexLoader)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target frequency in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+SimplexLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target octaves in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+SimplexLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target persistence in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+SimplexLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target seed in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+SimplexLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target longitudeBlend in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target longitudeFrequency in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target longitudeOctaves in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target longitudePersistance in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target longitudeSeed in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target longitudeSimplex in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+SimplexLoader)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target useHeightMap in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target vHeightMax in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target order in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target enabled in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target alterApparentHeight in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target alterRealHeight in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target altitudeRange in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LerpRangeLoader)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target endEnd in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LerpRangeLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target endStart in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LerpRangeLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target startEnd in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LerpRangeLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target startStart in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LerpRangeLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target color in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target coverageBlend in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target coverageFrequency in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target coverageOctaves in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target coveragePersistance in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target coverageSeed in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target coverageSimplex in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+SimplexLoader)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target name in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (System.String)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target latDelta in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target latitudeDouble in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target latitudeDoubleRange in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LerpRangeLoader)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target endEnd in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LerpRangeLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target endStart in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LerpRangeLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target startEnd in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LerpRangeLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target startStart in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LerpRangeLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target latitudeRange in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LerpRangeLoader)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target lonDelta in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target longitudeRange in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LerpRangeLoader)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target minimumRealHeight in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target noiseBlend in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target noiseColor in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target noiseFrequency in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target noiseOctaves in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target noisePersistance in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target noiseSeed in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target noiseSimplex in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+SimplexLoader)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target delete in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target density in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterAmountLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target scatterName in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterAmountLoader) as (System.String)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target density in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterAmountLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target scatterName in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterAmountLoader) as (System.String)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target materialType in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader+ScatterMaterialType])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target mesh in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.MeshParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target castShadows in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target densityFactor in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target material in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader+StockMaterialParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target maxCache in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target maxCacheDelta in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target maxLevelOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target maxScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target maxScatter in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target maxSpeed in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target minScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target recieveShadows in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target name in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (System.String)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target seed in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target verticalOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target delete in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target collide in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target science in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target Experiment in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (ConfigNode)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target Material in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (UnityEngine.Material)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target color in (Kopernicus.Configuration.NormalDiffuseDetailLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target mainTex in (Kopernicus.Configuration.NormalDiffuseDetailLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target mainTexScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.NormalDiffuseDetailLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target mainTexOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.NormalDiffuseDetailLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target detail in (Kopernicus.Configuration.NormalDiffuseDetailLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target detailScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.NormalDiffuseDetailLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target detailOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.NormalDiffuseDetailLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target materialType in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.EnumParser`1[Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader+ScatterMaterialType])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target mesh in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.MeshParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target castShadows in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target densityFactor in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target material in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader+StockMaterialParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target maxCache in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target maxCacheDelta in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target maxLevelOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target maxScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target maxScatter in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target maxSpeed in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Double])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target minScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target recieveShadows in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target name in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (System.String)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target seed in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Int32])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target verticalOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Single])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target delete in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target collide in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target science in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target Experiment in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (ConfigNode)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target Material in (Kopernicus.Configuration.ModLoader.LandControl+LandClassScatterLoader) as (UnityEngine.Material)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target color in (Kopernicus.Configuration.NormalDiffuseDetailLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.ColorParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target mainTex in (Kopernicus.Configuration.NormalDiffuseDetailLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target mainTexScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.NormalDiffuseDetailLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target mainTexOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.NormalDiffuseDetailLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target detail in (Kopernicus.Configuration.NormalDiffuseDetailLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Texture2DParser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target detailScale in (Kopernicus.Configuration.NormalDiffuseDetailLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target detailOffset in (Kopernicus.Configuration.NormalDiffuseDetailLoader) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.Vector2Parser)
[LOG 12:18:35]: PQSLoader.PostApply(ConfigNode): Added PQS Mod => PQSLandControl
[LOG 12:18:35]:   Kerbanon (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:18:35]:    >>> Components <<< 
[LOG 12:18:35]:    Kerbanon (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:    Kerbanon (PQS)
[LOG 12:18:35]:    >>> ---------- <<< 
[LOG 12:18:35]:       _Material_AerialPerspective (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        >>> Components <<< 
[LOG 12:18:35]:        _Material_AerialPerspective (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        _Material_AerialPerspective (PQSMod_AerialPerspectiveMaterial)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        >>> ---------- <<< 
[LOG 12:18:35]:       _Material_SurfaceQuads (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        _Material_SurfaceQuads (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        _Material_SurfaceQuads (PQSMod_UVPlanetRelativePosition)
[LOG 12:18:35]:       _CoastlineLOD (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        _CoastlineLOD (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        _CoastlineLOD (PQSMod_QuadEnhanceCoast)
[LOG 12:18:35]:       _CelestialBody (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        _CelestialBody (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        _CelestialBody (PQSMod_CelestialBodyTransform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:       _Material_SunLight (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        _Material_SunLight (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        _Material_SunLight (PQSMod_MaterialSetDirection)
[LOG 12:18:35]:       QuadMeshColliders (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        QuadMeshColliders (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        QuadMeshColliders (PQSMod_QuadMeshColliders)
[LOG 12:18:35]:       OnDemandHandler (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        OnDemandHandler (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        OnDemandHandler (Kopernicus.OnDemand.PQSMod_OnDemandHandler)
[LOG 12:18:35]:       FixedOffset (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        FixedOffset (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        FixedOffset (Kopernicus.Components.PQSMod_FixedOffset)
[LOG 12:18:35]:       VertexSimplexNoiseColor (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        VertexSimplexNoiseColor (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        VertexSimplexNoiseColor (PQSMod_VertexSimplexNoiseColor)
[LOG 12:18:35]:       VertexHeightMap (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        VertexHeightMap (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        VertexHeightMap (PQSMod_VertexHeightMap)
[LOG 12:18:35]:       VertexColorMap (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        VertexColorMap (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        VertexColorMap (PQSMod_VertexColorMap)
[LOG 12:18:35]:       VertexHeightNoise (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        VertexHeightNoise (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        VertexHeightNoise (PQSMod_VertexHeightNoise)
[LOG 12:18:35]:       VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute (PQSMod_VertexSimplexHeightAbsolute)
[LOG 12:18:35]:       AltitudeAlpha (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        AltitudeAlpha (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        AltitudeAlpha (PQSMod_AltitudeAlpha)
[LOG 12:18:35]:       _FineDetail (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        _FineDetail (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        _FineDetail (PQSMod_VertexHeightNoiseVertHeight)
[LOG 12:18:35]:       LandControl (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        LandControl (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        LandControl (PQSLandControl)
[LOG 12:18:35]:       Scatter boulder (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        Scatter boulder (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        Scatter boulder (Kopernicus.Components.Scatter)
[LOG 12:18:35]:       Scatter cactus (UnityEngine.GameObject)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        Scatter cactus (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:35]:        Scatter cactus (Kopernicus.Components.Scatter)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target Ocean in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.OceanLoader)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target SpaceCenter in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.SpaceCenterLoader)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target Debug in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.DebugLoader)
[LOG 12:18:35]: Parsing Target barycenter in (Kopernicus.Configuration.Body) as (Kopernicus.Configuration.NumericParser`1[System.Boolean])
[LOG 12:18:35]: [Kopernicus]: Kerbanon is using custom cache file '/Users/Fireheart318/Desktop/KSP_osx/KSP.app/Contents/../../GameData/Gemeni/Kerbanon/Cache/Kerbanon.bin' in '/Users/Fireheart318/Desktop/KSP_osx/KSP.app/Contents/../../GameData/Gemeni/Kerbanon/Cache'
[LOG 12:18:35]: [Kopernicus]: Body.PostApply(ConfigNode): Loading cached scaled space mesh: Kerbanon
[LOG 12:18:36]: --------- Celestial Body ------------
[LOG 12:18:36]: bodyName = Kerbanon
[LOG 12:18:36]: bodyDescription = Perhaps the most habitable planet second to Kerbin, Kerbanon is a beautiful desert world complete with breathable atmosphere, The friendliness of this planet makes it the most likely place for habitation, Because as a wise kerbal said "He who can get his ship to orbit, will surely conquer the sands of Kerbanon!"
[LOG 12:18:36]: GeeASL = 0.44
[LOG 12:18:36]: Radius = 360000
[LOG 12:18:36]: Mass = 8.38186155229248E+21
[LOG 12:18:36]: Density = 0
[LOG 12:18:36]: SurfaceArea = 0
[LOG 12:18:36]: gravParameter = 559405440000
[LOG 12:18:36]: sphereOfInfluence = 0
[LOG 12:18:36]: hillSphere = 0
[LOG 12:18:36]: gMagnitudeAtCenter = 559405440000
[LOG 12:18:36]: atmDensityASL = 0
[LOG 12:18:36]: navballSwitchRadiusMult = 0.06
[LOG 12:18:36]: use_The_InName = False
[LOG 12:18:36]: isHomeWorld = False
[LOG 12:18:36]: ocean = False
[LOG 12:18:36]: oceanUseFog = True
[LOG 12:18:36]: oceanFogDensityStart = 0.005
[LOG 12:18:36]: oceanFogDensityEnd = 0.025
[LOG 12:18:36]: oceanFogDensityPQSMult = 0.02
[LOG 12:18:36]: oceanFogDensityAltScalar = -0.0008
[LOG 12:18:36]: oceanFogDensityExponent = 1
[LOG 12:18:36]: oceanFogColorStart = RGBA(0.000, 0.340, 0.490, 1.000)
[LOG 12:18:36]: oceanFogColorEnd = RGBA(0.000, 0.085, 0.123, 1.000)
[LOG 12:18:36]: oceanFogColorAltMult = -0.001
[LOG 12:18:36]: oceanSkyColorMult = 1.1
[LOG 12:18:36]: oceanSkyColorOpacityBase = 0.25
[LOG 12:18:36]: oceanSkyColorOpacityAltMult = 15
[LOG 12:18:36]: oceanDensity = 1
[LOG 12:18:36]: oceanAFGBase = 0.6
[LOG 12:18:36]: oceanAFGAltMult = 0.05
[LOG 12:18:36]: oceanAFGMin = 0.05
[LOG 12:18:36]: oceanSunBase = 0.5
[LOG 12:18:36]: oceanSunAltMult = 0.01
[LOG 12:18:36]: oceanSunMin = 0.05
[LOG 12:18:36]: oceanAFGLerp = False
[LOG 12:18:36]: atmosphere = True
[LOG 12:18:36]: atmosphereContainsOxygen = True
[LOG 12:18:36]: atmosphereDepth = 50000
[LOG 12:18:36]: atmosphereTemperatureSeaLevel = 277
[LOG 12:18:36]: atmospherePressureSeaLevel = 81.0599975585938
[LOG 12:18:36]: atmosphereMolarMass = 0.0289644002914429
[LOG 12:18:36]: atmosphereAdiabaticIndex = 1.39999997615814
[LOG 12:18:36]: atmosphereTemperatureLapseRate = 0
[LOG 12:18:36]: atmosphereGasMassLapseRate = 0
[LOG 12:18:36]: atmosphereUseTemperatureCurve = True
[LOG 12:18:36]: atmosphereTemperatureCurveIsNormalized = False
[LOG 12:18:36]: atmosphereTemperatureCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 12:18:36]: latitudeTemperatureBiasCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 12:18:36]: latitudeTemperatureSunMultCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 12:18:36]: axialTemperatureSunMultCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 12:18:36]: atmosphereTemperatureSunMultCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 12:18:36]: eccentricityTemperatureSunMultCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 12:18:36]: albedo = 0.3
[LOG 12:18:36]: emissivity = 0.7
[LOG 12:18:36]: coreTemperatureOffset = 80
[LOG 12:18:36]: convectionMultiplier = 1
[LOG 12:18:36]: shockTemperatureMultiplier = 1
[LOG 12:18:36]: atmosphereUsePressureCurve = True
[LOG 12:18:36]: atmospherePressureCurveIsNormalized = False
[LOG 12:18:36]: atmospherePressureCurve = FloatCurve
[LOG 12:18:36]: radiusAtmoFactor = 1
[LOG 12:18:36]: rotation = (0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0)
[LOG 12:18:36]: orbitDriver = Kerbanon (OrbitDriver)
[LOG 12:18:36]: pqsController = 
[LOG 12:18:36]: scaledBody = 
[LOG 12:18:36]: afg = 
[LOG 12:18:36]: rotates = True
[LOG 12:18:36]: rotationPeriod = 53113
[LOG 12:18:36]: solarDayLength = 0
[LOG 12:18:36]: solarRotationPeriod = False
[LOG 12:18:36]: initialRotation = 90
[LOG 12:18:36]: rotationAngle = 0
[LOG 12:18:36]: directRotAngle = 0
[LOG 12:18:36]: angularVelocity = [0, 0, 0]
[LOG 12:18:36]: zUpAngularVelocity = [0, 0, 0]
[LOG 12:18:36]: tidallyLocked = False
[LOG 12:18:36]: inverseRotation = False
[LOG 12:18:36]: inverseRotThresholdAltitude = 100000
[LOG 12:18:36]: angularV = 0
[LOG 12:18:36]: timeWarpAltitudeLimits = System.Single[]
[LOG 12:18:36]: atmosphericAmbientColor = RGBA(0.060, 0.060, 0.060, 1.000)
[LOG 12:18:36]: orbitingBodies = System.Collections.Generic.List`1[CelestialBody]
[LOG 12:18:36]: progressTree = KSPAchievements.CelestialBodySubtree
[LOG 12:18:36]: bodyType = Generic
[LOG 12:18:36]: scienceValues = CelestialBodyScienceParams
[LOG 12:18:36]: BiomeMap = Gemeni/Kerbanon/PluginData/Kerbanon_biomes.dds (Kopernicus.OnDemand.CBAttributeMapSODemand)
[LOG 12:18:36]: bodyTransform = Kerbanon (UnityEngine.Transform)
[LOG 12:18:36]: --------------------------------------

Sorry about the code-vomit. Mods: Kerbinside, B9, B9 HX, B9 Legacy, Hyperedit, Vessel Mover, Mechjeb, Hangar Extender, Tweakscale, KSP Interstellar, KIS, KAS, IR, Mk4 spaceplane parts, mk2 essentials, baha SP, Kerbal Foundries, BDA, Dr. Jet's Chop Shop, toolbar, firespitter, rastor prop monitor (I think), mk2 expansion, Kerbal Engineer, OPT, Kerbal Konstructs, Smoke screen (no idea wtf that does), Kopernicus (duh), Gemini (duh), and a few of my own abominations like ACS ports (intake air RCS) and Electrical Materialization (fuels from electric charge)

Edited by Fireheart318
Typo

@Fireheart318 I meant Kerbanon.body, not Gemeni.body, sorry for the confusion. I see nothing out of the ordinary in the logfile, it should behave as intended. However, I have noticed that your operating system seems to be Mac, it could be an OS compatibility issue. Thank you for reporting this issue, I'll carefully browse through the config to see if anything could cause an issue with Mac. However, I still do not know what you mean by 'is it supposed to be night all day', is there an issue with the sun rising or something, or is the terrain too dark?

2 minutes ago, The White Guardian said:

@Fireheart318 I meant Kerbanon.body, not Gemeni.body, sorry for the confusion. I see nothing out of the ordinary in the logfile, it should behave as intended. However, I have noticed that your operating system seems to be Mac, it could be an OS compatibility issue. Thank you for reporting this issue, I'll carefully browse through the config to see if anything could cause an issue with Mac. However, I still do not know what you mean by 'is it supposed to be night all day', is there an issue with the sun rising or something, or is the terrain too dark?

Most of the planet is black with the exception of peaks and when I'm not landed or in the map view, the sky is usually the same. Also, you're right, I'm on Mac

Edited by Fireheart318
adding stuff

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, The White Guardian said:

Hmm... I could update Gemeni real quick. Should I do that, @daniel l.?

Sure go ahead :) But i would appreciate it if it became your mod. The last few updates have been your work and im kinda done with the thing. :) 

7 hours ago, daniel l. said:

Sure go ahead :) But i would appreciate it if it became your mod. The last few updates have been your work and im kinda done with the thing. :) 

Oh, okay, in that case I'll take over. I'll start a new thread though since I can't edit the current one.

14 hours ago, The White Guardian said:

Oh, okay, in that case I'll take over. I'll start a new thread though since I can't edit the current one.

Thanks i've been wanting to move on :) Btw i had been trying before i stopped to give Kerbanon a little asteroid moon. I had used Minmus as a placeholder but maybe you could fix that sometime. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Alaygrounds said:

I can make scatterer configs and also organize the folder better for people who want to edit.

I kinda abandoned this mod a long time ago. So....

If you want, you have my endorsement to resurrect it as your own.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.