Devnotes coming tomorrow!

Darth Badie

17 minutes ago, SolidJuho said:

This is paaaiiinnn. I want to know what are in those devnotes D:

Obviously a review of the biggest update for KSP yet, the 1.1 release notes and them wishing us fun with the newly released version!

11 minutes ago, bonyetty said:

Mexico has 4 time zones so no.

The pacific has multiple time zones. Which one mate?

Mexico City has one time zone, so Squad is in that time zone.

The Pacific Ocean has many time zones. The one bordering its eastern edge at the United States and Canada (and part of Mexico as you likely know) is called the Pacific Time Zone.

Edited by 5thHorseman
Added pedant-bane.

12 minutes ago, bonyetty said:

Mexico has 4 time zones so no.

The pacific has multiple time zones. Which one mate?

He said Pacific Time not the Pacific Ocean.

5 minutes ago, 5thHorseman said:

Mexico City has one time zone, so Squad is in that time zone.

The Pacific Ocean has many time zones. The one bordering its eastern edge is called the Pacific Time Zone.

It's the western edge.

Edited by zKrieg

Dear kerm, the hypetrain tracks will be worn out before it can depart because of all the train-spotting fans jumping around.

I recommend all of you take a cold shower, we're not even in experimentals yet, and when they announce it it'll still take a few weeks before 1.1 hits. Plenty of time to jump aboard.

2 hours ago, Navy2k said:

The only fix that works for me is called 1.1. In the mean time my RSS Mars Ascent Vehicle for 7 Kerbals eats up plenty of time ;)

Tell us more about your Mars hardware :)

I still can't succeed at entry, decent, and landing without using chutes to what I consider a cheat-y degree. 

I am most curious what you are doing to fuel your ascent hardware. I added some hardware to RealISRU a while back for the purpose of ISRU fuelled sample return craft for RSS Mars. Very prototype-y and basic, but it could fairly easily be adapted for greater, realistic fuel production. (I took all my numbers from a Zubrin paper, so they are as real as I've seen so far)

https://github.com/jbengtson/RealISRU/commit/877d2ea334b8f57946b915ac476838146e2dd6b1