Stupid rght click

DrDress

My right click button suddenly works badly. It's like it beeing held down or locked to certain parts. I have to click it repeatedly in order to get my curser back. It really annoying, especially at critical states in the mission. It started like a month or two ago. Any ideas what going on?

43 minutes ago, NathanKell said:

Settings->Turn it off. :)

If you turn it off in settings you can still toggle it with \ , (although I can't see a way to rebind that key, which is kinda odd, probably just an oversight)
so it's kinda best of both, as that mode is nice for cinematics but the accidental activation of it is annoying. 

24 minutes ago, katateochi said:

(although I can't see a way to rebind that key, which is kinda odd, probably just an oversight)

There are quite a few keys that aren't available to edit in the settings menu in-game, but can be changed by manually editing the settings.cfg file. I believe this is one of them.

Edited by FullMetalMachinist

31 minutes ago, katateochi said:

If you turn it off in settings you can still toggle it with \ , (although I can't see a way to rebind that key, which is kinda odd, probably just an oversight)
so it's kinda best of both, as that mode is nice for cinematics but the accidental activation of it is annoying. 

Yeah.  I wish I could rebind the key to toggle zooming in/out, and going up and down (shift.)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.