Need Cars

Pro: very stable, comfortable custom suspension, great for high speed cruising. Tendency to self stabilize, two Juno engines, room for 8 kerbals + luggage, short range on jets, long range on fuel cells.

Con: Not built as a tank, not built for high speed cornering either. Suspension doesn't work when using Kerbal Joint Reinforcement.

https://kerbalx.com/Azimech/77I--2007-Lowell-Maribor

By the way, what's the experiment?

Edited by Azimech

35 minutes ago, Azimech said:

Pro: very stable, comfortable custom suspension, great for high speed cruising. Tendency to self stabilize, two Juno engines, room for 8 kerbals + luggage, short range on jets, long range on fuel cells.

Con: Not built as a tank, not built for high speed cornering either. Suspension doesn't work when using Kerbal Joint Reinforcement.

https://kerbalx.com/Azimech/77I--2007-Lowell-Maribor

By the way, what's the experiment?

Perfect, but I will still need more crafts for the experiment to begin.

I will tell you what the experiment is, when I have done the experiment. I don't want to spoil the surprise or otherwise leak important information.

Edited by ZooNamedGames

• 3 months later...

I have my SPR from my Constellation Pack (link in signature). It's stock and was built to transport three Kerbals, although it can carry up to five if you need it.

lwL5Kkm.png

Although it was built for the Mun or Duna, it works perfectly fine in Kerbin as well. The RCS pod you see on top of the rover doesn't come with it, that was just a makeshift system for getting the rover down from the lander once it arrived at the Mun.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.