I'm going to perform an experiment, but first I need cars to test it on. So I would like the community to provide their best manned vehicles.

Do rovers count as cars? If that's the case, I have one on KerbalX:

oIrRQnw.jpg

Just now, adsii1970 said:

Do rovers count as cars? If that's the case, I have one on KerbalX:

oIrRQnw.jpg

A, try to keep it stock.

B, I'm looking for craft that work on Kerbin and are for transporting Kerbals. Not science, resource or otherwise.

Pro: very stable, comfortable custom suspension, great for high speed cruising. Tendency to self stabilize, two Juno engines, room for 8 kerbals + luggage, short range on jets, long range on fuel cells.

Con: Not built as a tank, not built for high speed cornering either. Suspension doesn't work when using Kerbal Joint Reinforcement.

https://kerbalx.com/Azimech/77I--2007-Lowell-Maribor

By the way, what's the experiment?

Edited by Azimech

35 minutes ago, Azimech said:

Pro: very stable, comfortable custom suspension, great for high speed cruising. Tendency to self stabilize, two Juno engines, room for 8 kerbals + luggage, short range on jets, long range on fuel cells.

Con: Not built as a tank, not built for high speed cornering either. Suspension doesn't work when using Kerbal Joint Reinforcement.

https://kerbalx.com/Azimech/77I--2007-Lowell-Maribor

By the way, what's the experiment?

Perfect, but I will still need more crafts for the experiment to begin.

I will tell you what the experiment is, when I have done the experiment. I don't want to spoil the surprise or otherwise leak important information.

Edited by ZooNamedGames

Oh I have a lot more if you're interested.

I have my SPR from my Constellation Pack (link in signature). It's stock and was built to transport three Kerbals, although it can carry up to five if you need it.

lwL5Kkm.png

Although it was built for the Mun or Duna, it works perfectly fine in Kerbin as well. The RCS pod you see on top of the rover doesn't come with it, that was just a makeshift system for getting the rover down from the lander once it arrived at the Mun.