North Kerbin Dynamics Explosion Glitch

Recently, North Kerbin Dynamics got an update in which Harpwner claims he "fixed the explosion effects." Before the update, I thought that the explosions were fine and nothing was wrong with them; the sphere and tall part below it (sorry for not knowing what they are called) would rise up high into the air and the circle-shaped base part would stay on the ground and expand. Eventually, all of the parts would evaporate after about 20 or so seconds. However, after the update, all 3 of the parts would immediately start to sink into the ground and they would never evaporate. Keep in mind that I have not installed or deleted any mods ever since the update. Here are 2 videos of this in action: Video 1 and Video 2. Here are the current list of mods that I have installed:

• Adjustable Landing Gear
  • B9 Aerospace
  • BDArmory
  • CAL
  • Crossfeed Enabler
  • FASA
  • Firespitter
  • FS Hangar Extender
  • Kerbal Dynamics
  • Kerbal Foundries
  • Kerbal Konstructs
  • HyperEdit
  • Klockheed Martian Gimbal
  • Infernal Robotics
  • MechJeb 2 and MechJeb 2 Embedded
  • NAS
  • North Kerbin Dynamics
  • NovaPunch 2
  • PEW-R-11
  • Procedural Dynamics
  • Procedural Fairings
  • Procedural Parts
  • Smoke Screen
  • SpaceY Lifters
  • Take Command
  • TweakScale
  • Vessel Mover
  • Virgin Kalactic
  • WASD Camera Editor
Edited by SyscalineGaming
I forgot to say that I also have Kerbal Konstructs installed.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't exactly know what's going on here, since this is the first time I've encountered this specific problem. At first I thought it was installation but you have that down, and maybe it was something else but as far as I've seen you are perfect as far as files and gameplay goes. Honestly I'm not sure what to tell ya since this shouldn't be happening in any case

Edited by harpwner

• 2 weeks later...

I think what is happening is (I'm having the same problem and this is what is happening to me) the mushroom cloud is following you so you have to drop the bomb really high up but the B-83 and genie nuclear missile just look like a ball of fire which lasts about 3 seconds then disappears no matter what height you are

:)

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 4:55 PM, harpwner said:

Recently it started happening to me as well, I'm going to look into it

It is a particle problem, so I'll focus on a few setting that may effect it

Thank you please let us now when you have finished and if we need to install anything or edit something:)

Edited by B GAMES

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.