[WIP] adsii1970's Custom Image Repository

adsii1970

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Thread of the Month for 2019 and Thread of the Year for 2018 (requested by @Vanamonde)

One of everyone's favorite features is the much anticipated Thread of The Month. But unfortunately, whenever the OP for that thread is updated, the TOTM tag disappears. So, with that said, I was originally asked by @Dman979, on behalf of @sal_vager, to come up with an image worthy of the thread of the month and year status.

In December of 2018, I was given the honor of continuing the thread of the month images for 2019 by @Vanamonde. For me, it continues to be a great honor to be a part of the contributing community that makes this forum a great place to hang out. Anyway, here is the image for the Thread of the Year (TTOY) for 2018:

47Yw8bL.png?1

The Thread of the Month (TOTM) images for 2019 are here:

U5XTLDP.png?1 iB8yk0a.png?1 9sDwLac.png?1
January February March
i41B0iL.png?1 vMLhalW.png?1 8bNqRZx.png?1
April May June
eCMkZzk.png?1 oPxOhvG.png?1 HlKJ6wu.png?1
July August September
sq6avHo.png?1 UoyK4xO.png?1 I1VdHQe.png?1
October November December

Once again, I would like to thank the forum moderators and @SQUAD for allowing me to do these badges and other special projects. I'd also like to thank @Just Jim for his continued encouragement.

3 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

They look awesome @adsii1970

:)

Thank you. I know it is a simple design, but sometimes simple designs are the best.

Anyhow, to figure out what I will do for 2020... :D

I am hoping to do some image work this next coming week. I have three sets of beta tester badges to post.

• 1 year later...

Thread of the Month and Thread of the Year images for 2020 requested by @Vanamonde and @Gargamel

One of everyone's favorite features is the much anticipated Thread of The Month. But unfortunately, whenever the OP for that thread is updated, the TOTM tag disappears. So, with that said, a long time ago I was asked by @Dman979, on behalf of sal_vager, to come up with an image worthy of the thread of the month and year status. Now I've been doing the images for a while and I do enjoy making this small token of appreciation to the forum which has given me so much enjoyment of the game and a place where I've met a lot of good people.

Images for the Thread of the Month (month specific)
fqhU4Ox.png?1 a4k1egb.png?1 gNY1OqD.png?1 UbvG9VO.png?1
January February March April
hnRtVfl.png?1 6bjkZmh.png?1 99LNx5b.png?1 JP6wEEt.png?1
May June July August
JrrwZr6.png?1 5UFs3mP.png?1 1DqJOkI.png?1 nhyNbBk.png?1
September October November December

To use these images, right click on the image and select "copy link location." Then paste that link into the OP of your thread. Once the image is in your OP, you can hold control and right click on the "edit images" of the pop-up menu, and copy the link of the Thread of the Month listing where your page was featured. 

Thread of the Year Image:

In 2016, Salvager introduced a new recognition for the thread which made the greatest impact on our forum. He simply called it "Thread of the Year." Here's the image for that thread:

Thread of the Year Image for 2019

7jgC8bH.png?1

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Thread of the Month and Thread of the Year images for 2021 requested by @Vanamonde and @Gargamel

One of everyone's favorite features is the much anticipated Thread of The Month. But unfortunately, whenever the OP for that thread is updated, the TOTM tag disappears. So, with that said, a long time ago I was asked by @Dman979, on behalf of @sal_vager, to come up with an image worthy of the thread of the month and year status. Now I've been doing the images for a while and I do enjoy making this small token of appreciation to the forum which has given me so much enjoyment of the game and a place where I've met a lot of good people.

This year, I want to acknowledge a few folks who encouraged me to do this year's TOTM - @Snark, @goldenpeach, @Gargamel, @Vanamonde, and @Just Jim. They were a sounding board for me when I needed opinions about the concept and final design for this year's images. I could not have done it without their help. 

I also wanted to try something new - to make 2D art appear 3D. The Jebediah model and the Kerbal Space Program logo is used through the courtesy of the Kerbal Space Progam and Private Division. I am greatly honored to have this amount of trust and support from such a great community.

Images for the Thread of the Month (month specific)
ySjeJLE.png?1 Hp2N7c2.png?1 Wc1uwCT.png?1 eLJQJkn.png?2
January February March April
y4FVQ07.png?1 51YxDk2.png?1 5A7INPb.png?1 DcFKSOy.png?1
May June July August
gQ6ydrs.png?1 rmx1U6J.png?1 vRhresB.png?1 JStFYES.png?1
September October November December

To use these images, right click on the image and select "copy link location." Then paste that link into the OP of your thread. Once the image is in your OP, you can hold control and right click on the "edit images" of the pop-up menu, and copy the link of the Thread of the Month listing where your page was featured. 

Thread of the Year Image:

In 2016, Salvager introduced a new recognition for the thread which made the greatest impact on our forum. He simply called it "Thread of the Year."

Please remember, the thread of the year normally uses the same basic format of the TOTM series for that year. Here's the image for the thread given the honor of being Thread of the Year:

Thread of the Year Image for 2020

vfDgyJy.png?1

On 12/21/2020 at 4:35 PM, Dman979 said:

There's no ThreaT of the year badge?

On 12/22/2020 at 7:20 AM, Gargamel said:

/popcorn

Waiting to see how long this goes on.....

Considering I just now got the joke... :P I hate to admit I was not being very observant when I read your post. But since you asked quasi-nicely...
s4ggyUh.png?1

1 minute ago, adsii1970 said:

Considering I just now got the joke... :P I hate to admit I was not being very observant when I read your post. But since you asked quasi-nicely...
s4ggyUh.png?1

This should be a badge that gets awarded to the worst post removed by the moderators every year... :P

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.