[Speedbuild] Grumman X-29

This is a speed build I did of a Grumman X-29. The Grumman X-29 was an American experimental aircraft that tested a forward-swept wing, canard control surfaces, and other novel aircraft technologies. Tell me what I should build next below! :)

Subscribe for more great content! :)

2 hours ago, Triop said:

I love the X-29, did you know it was build around a F-5 airframe ?

Here's a pic of mine ^_^

KsIhvTf.png

Next the Horten Ho 229 ?

Thank you, and I like the one you made. I'm glad people are liking what I'm doing for the most part. I'm not sure about the Horten Ho 229 I tried building it but it didn't go so well. I'm probably going to make a f-20 tigershark, but I may make a horten ho 229. It'll be out today or tomorrow, subscribe if you want to see more of these often :D

Edited by AquaAlmond Productions

33 minutes ago, castille7 said:

I also like how you blended the tail with the air intake, looks nice!

Thanks, I made a forum post of a HAL Tejas tell me what you think of that

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/132584-speed-build-hal-tejas-indian-jet-fighter/

38 minutes ago, AquaAlmond Productions said:

Thanks, I made a forum post of a HAL Tejas tell me what you think of that

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/132584-speed-build-hal-tejas-indian-jet-fighter/

I think the wing style looks a little wider on the real craft, unless I am looking at the wrong model, it might be a good idea to add a picture or a link to a picture of the craft you are making the replica of on the next build. Some of us are not familiar with these craft. 

Just now, castille7 said:

I think the wing style looks a little wider on the real craft, unless I am looking at the wrong model, it might be a good idea to add a picture or a link to a picture of the craft you are making the replica of on the next build. Some of us are not familiar with these craft. 

Ok thanks for the recommendation.

Spoiler

Nice.

For replicas try using kronal vessel vewer (mod) to get an orthographic view in the sph to adjust outline precisely.

Forward swept wings were a really cool concept but also put a huge strain on the wing root meaning more maintenance time

Maybe it could come back once we've "unlocked" stiffer building materials

6 hours ago, RevanCorana said:
  Hide contents

Nice.

For replicas try using kronal vessel vewer (mod) to get an orthographic view in the sph to adjust outline precisely.

Forward swept wings were a really cool concept but also put a huge strain on the wing root meaning more maintenance time

Maybe it could come back once we've "unlocked" stiffer building materials

Nice plane, I wish I could play at that frame rate :P

I got used to it having a high refresh rate monitor anything below 120fps gives me motion sickness now lol.

You might gain a few frames for free by overclocking your cpu just dont fry it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.