[Speed Build] HAL Tejas Indian Jet Fighter

The HAL Tejas is an Indian single seat, single-jet engine, multi-role light fighter aircraft. Tell me what I should build next down in the comments!

Subscribe for more content :)

Aircraft Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gwra28pw9u6otsf/Hal%20Tejas.craft?dl=0

Once again subscribe if you want to it helps, and tell me what I should build next.

Thanks!

I may build a F-20 Tigershark next

16 minutes ago, He_162 said:

Looks great! Nice and simple!

Not everything has to be complicated to be good :D

I'm not trying to push anything on you but if you are liking my content you should subscribe so you can see it more often. (Only if you want to) sorry if i'm being rude

7 minutes ago, AquaAlmond Productions said:

I'm not trying to push anything on you but if you are liking my content you should subscribe so you can see it more often. (Only if you want to) sorry if i'm being rude

Nah, I don't use youtube, or have an account at least, to do so. I just look stuff up as a guest :D

2 minutes ago, The Optimist said:

I couldn't help but notice you're spamming the craft exchange a little. 

Iv'e uploaded a lot today sorry if I have, I won't be uploading as much at least for now so no need to worry. I just thought I'd try to be a bit productive today.

1 hour ago, ghostbuzzer7 said:

I got a question: Why do you always put the COL in the middle of the COM making the aircraft technically unstable, that's why your getting those "air drifting". Is that intended for fun?

Yes it was intentional. Sorry I didn't know that was the abbreviation for center of lift and center of mass.

Edited by AquaAlmond Productions

1 hour ago, AquaAlmond Productions said:

Iv'e uploaded a lot today sorry if I have, I won't be uploading as much at least for now so no need to worry. I just thought I'd try to be a bit productive today.

You might want to consider using a title for one thread showing all your aircraft of the same style and when you start another type of craft start a thread for that one, this may help reduce the amount of threads.

11 minutes ago, AquaAlmond Productions said:

I'm not sure what you mean by COL and COM. I googled it and could find no results that were associated with aeronautics. It's not intentional.

*Patience Capacitor at 60%*

COL is Center Of Lift, while COM is Center Of Mass

1 hour ago, castille7 said:

You might want to consider using a title for one thread showing all your aircraft of the same style and when you start another type of craft start a thread for that one, this may help reduce the amount of threads.

Thanks for the recommendation I will keep it in mind next time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.