Matt Lowne's SSTO Emporium

Matt Lowne

• 1 month later...
On 5/17/2016 at 1:44 AM, Matt Lowne said:

Step 1: read the video description :wink:

Speaking of oceans, could you please make the sea dragon? Sorry if this is too hard.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@Matt Lowne

Hi, I always follow your videos on youtube. But never came to talk in forums until now, well, the idea is....

You are the best I have seen there building ssto and I was wondering, do you want to give a try to build some new classes using not only stuck, but also things like OPT or even worse, the huge parts from B9 ? OPT should be the first because it more suites the classes here to be changes, but B9 bigger parts would be the real challenge I believe !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've downloaded all the .craft files and moved them to the /sph folder. Loading them I get all sorts of errors. So far the only one that will load is the Monolith Station, and that gives me a couple of errors. Also there's a strut that just sort of leads to nothing. Are there any mods required? I noticed they were posted a few years ago, are they incompatible with KSP 1.9?

Edit: This may be nothing but they also have no thumbnail picture in the 'Select a craft to load' window. Just adding in case that is relevant.

Edited by Jakewhistler
Added forgotten content.

• 3 weeks later...

First off, This is NOT the valid and authorized account of the Philippine Space Program, it is simply a fake account, now on to the reply, I am impressed by Matt’s SSTO’s and even though I just play the demo version, this level of New Level Tech inspires me for the construction of my own Space Program, 

I have yet to post it on the Forums, but the most of the lot are actually Space Shuttles

named after Filipino mountains, but aside all of this, You’ve outdone yourself Matt,

Jolly Good Show! 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.