Spacecraft Friday- The "Oh Dear, It's Sunday Already, Isn't It?" Edition

Sorry for the delay folks, time is short and I had trouble finding the time.

Who are you to decide this, I hear you asking, and here's the answer: No one. I am not official in any way, shape, or form. If you're unhappy with my decision, we can work something out. This is just my opinion, since there's no objective way to judge "Quality" of crafts.

If anyone feels that their craft is missed because of any kind of time-zone difference, or any kind of difference in when spacecraft fridays is put up, tell me.

If your craft is really good and was made before, and someone posts in it within that week, then it will be considered. Just to clarify, I am not encouraging necros for the sake of bumping your craft.

So, without further ado, and before next Friday, Let's get started!

The first craft I have today is @Jon144's Kelaz stock dump truck!

"The Kelaz-47 is a heavy dump truck capable of carrying more than twice it's own weight. It's also a 100% stock 280 part Mega-Truck. No mods required!" This amazing truck uses many inventive techniques that give it independent wheels, and a working dump bucket! Great job!

5ocz733.png

The next craft is really, two, @Azimech's Klingon battlecruiser D7 and Motion Picture Enterprise stunt planes! These two little ships look accurate, and even fly in the atmosphere! Awesome craft!

YsTWHHy.png

Only 73 parts, all stock.

Next up is @SnakyLeVrai's KSC crew truck! This cool truck can take your astronauts to the rocket in style! It uses some interesting building techniques to allow the truck to look very authentic. Nice job!

KSC Crew Truck Blueprint

The final craft this weeks is @PointySideUp's BZT Speeder craft. This little craft can let you fly around the KSC in style! It's compact, fast, and cool! Great work.

KMAjE3D.png

Great work to all of the builders this weeks, and I want to apologize again for it being so late. Life just got in the way, I guess.

Thanks!

Edited by CommanderSpock
Pictures!

Spacecraft friday whenever you have the time!

Good job man, well done for finding the time! Maybe a pic of each craft would be a nice addition though. Other than that, nice choices!

Just now, SpaceToad said:

Would have liked to see the Hermes 500 in this edition.

On another note, totally cool it was released Sunday. Finding time can be hard.

OOh yeah that def should have had a mention.

Formatting here is pretty slapdash. Would love it if you found the time to tidy it up.

But it's amazing there's actually a SCF today anyways :sticktongue:

If I were you I would add a picture of each craft. That's generally how these are done.

Edited by Jon144

33 minutes ago, Jon144 said:

Formatting here is pretty slapdash. Would love it if you found the time to tidy it up.

But it's amazing there's actually a SCF today anyways :sticktongue:

If I were you I would add a picture of each craft. That's generally how these are done.

Don't worry, I will soon. I just had to get that out ASAP.

And done!

Edited by CommanderSpock

37 minutes ago, PointySideUp said:

Wow, I am honored!  My first SCF feature!  No Kerbals were seriously harmed during the testing of the speeder, although there was an "incident" after buzzing the tower a few times...

Reveal hidden contents

How do you catch a speeder?  With a police interceptor of course!

Same here. Driving a 47 Ton truck no matter how durable recklessly is not the best idea.

Spoiler

0AA516F15C6208E78254369A3A187AB79140B6F9B95C59166FCE6163117D4C434A9DEE94A11AEEF4

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.