Hey, Im looking for a mod......

XpertKerbalKSP

Hello, fellow Kerbonauts!

Ive always been into mods in KSP and Ive been trying to find some good part packs recently, but I just cant seem to find the one I want.

Here are my preferences:

For KSP 1.0.5

Parts pack

Adds fuel tanks, realistic engines, something like thatl

*optional* compatible with real plume.

I hope someone can find a mod with these specs!

Thank you :D!

Edited by XpertKerbalKSP

Might be a little unrelated but it doesme well..

Silent rovers arnt realistic at all..

Rover wheelsound mod works well and is easily modified for other non stock wheels

I Wouldnt be without it..lets me know if theres wheelslip.. Adds life to any rover

Edited by Overland

3 hours ago, XpertKerbalKSP said:

Adds fuel tanks, realistic engines, something like thatl

You should probably posting this thread in the add-on section.

Also, for what it's worth: the word "realistic" means something very specific. Are you sure you want that? If so: RealFuels is your mod, together with a matching engine pack (linked from the RealFuels thread). You'll also want EngineIgnitor to provide fully realistic behavior.

Or do you rather mean "inspired by real-life things, but still working like other KSP engines"? In that case, give Cryogenic Engines a look.

On 22 February 2016 at 3:20 PM, Streetwind said:

You should probably posting this thread in the add-on section.

Also, for what it's worth: the word "realistic" means something very specific. Are you sure you want that? If so: RealFuels is your mod, together with a matching engine pack (linked from the RealFuels thread). You'll also want EngineIgnitor to provide fully realistic behavior.

Or do you rather mean "inspired by real-life things, but still working like other KSP engines"? In that case, give Cryogenic Engines a look.

Well, I just installed RSS so most of my problems are fixed. But I can't find the appropriate engine for the appropriate job... Like upper stages. I see some people have the AJ-10 upper stage engine on their rockets, but where does that part come from? I'll change my preferences and say the I need engines that are better designed to have a specific function.

8 hours ago, XpertKerbalKSP said:

Well, I just installed RSS so most of my problems are fixed. But I can't find the appropriate engine for the appropriate job... Like upper stages. I see some people have the AJ-10 upper stage engine on their rockets, but where does that part come from? I'll change my preferences and say the I need engines that are better designed to have a specific function.

Ah, the AJ-10 comes from Lack's Stock eXTension.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.