[1.1.3] KSO (Kerbin Shuttle Orbiter) Legacy Packs & Development Updates

Nazari1382

On 4/14/2022 at 5:23 AM, Geomacpac23 said:

Will the Mods be on CKAN:/

Considering that this mod hasn't seen an update in around half a decade now, I'd say that the first order of business is having the mod updated at all, then we can move on to getting it over to CKAN.

4 hours ago, Raptor22 said:

Considering that this mod hasn't seen an update in around half a decade now, I'd say that the first order of business is having the mod updated at all, then we can move on to getting it over to CKAN.

This mod will never have an official update. It's ARR for both assets and configs. The original mod author jumped ship when 1.0 dropped and won't return. The short story is the mod author must approve all changes, and he either doesn't want to or doesn't care to. (If you can even contact him now.) This mod should be considered dead unless the author changes the licensing. If he hasn't done so now, it's never going to happen. 

If the configs were any other license, there would have been at least partial updates done. Alas, ARR is ARR, nothing is going to happen until the license changes.

10 minutes ago, shdwlrd said:

This mod will never have an official update. It's ARR for both assets and configs. The original mod author jumped ship when 1.0 dropped and won't return. The short story is the mod author must approve all changes, and he either doesn't want to or doesn't care to. (If you can even contact him now.) This mod should be considered dead unless the author changes the licensing. If he hasn't done so now, it's never going to happen. 

If the configs were any other license, there would have been at least partial updates done. Alas, ARR is ARR, nothing is going to happen until the license changes.

Two pages back: Though I heard @Eskandare is a little busy, so update will be slow, couple that with Eskandare having a handful of his own mods... well... might be a while. 

Edited by GoldForest

1 hour ago, GoldForest said:

Two pages back: Though I heard @Eskandare is a little busy, so update will be slow, couple that with Eskandare having a handful of his own mods... well... might be a while. 

His last comment in this thread was from mid 2020. He does have enough patches to do an interim update just to get it working with the current release. But it hasn't happened. So basically either Eskandare can't get Helldiver to ok the changes or he has lost interest in KSP modding again.

Either way, this mod is dead in the official way of doing things. Unofficially, if asked, I willing provide the MM patches "as is" to whomever asks.

On 4/29/2022 at 6:29 PM, GoldForest said:

Considering that it's been around a year and a half since Eskandare's last post... in October 2020... yeah, unless someone takes over from Eskandare or if Eskandare rises from the dead and returns to modding, it's dead in the water.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
hi just to know that she left mode and usable? I admit that I would like to see it again in full, but nothing but the net station the shuttle suits me. after I am bad at ksp modding but if it takes a little tweaking to make it work I can try. best ksp mode too bad he died

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.