Jump to content

[1.8.1] Hangar Grid: Zero deviation [v0.4.0.181] (2019 Nov, 18)


Recommended Posts

  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/28/2018 at 1:48 PM, Wcmille said:

What would it take to make this available on CKAN?

Open CKAN.  Go to Settings -> Compatible KSP Versions.  Make sure version 1.3.0.1804 is checked.  If not checked then check it.  Hit Save.  Now it should appear on the list.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 09.03.2018 at 6:58 AM, theonegalen said:

About to try this in 1.4.

 

EDIT: Seems to be working just fine!

Thanks! How did it happen that I'm unaware of 1.4 is out...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, lilbat said:

Is there a way to stick a line on a line of the grid.

Do you mean have the selected part's axis lines snap to grid lines? Ex: While in the editor's translation mode you would be able to press a key over a grid line and have the part snap to that line.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2018 at 5:45 AM, frencrs said:

Do you mean have the selected part's axis lines snap to grid lines? Ex: While in the editor's translation mode you would be able to press a key over a grid line and have the part snap to that line.

Yeah but not only making them parralel but also placing them at the same place

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2018 at 1:09 PM, lilbat said:

Yeah but not only making them parralel but also placing them at the same place

Currently you can match them only manually. What do you mean by "the same place" for lines? Do you need to restrict a part's movement to a certain axis?

Edited by Ser
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

@Ser This mod makes alignment a tad bit easier then in stock imo using the keys. Stock has the absolute mode which does the same job also.

My question is why I would want this over the stock absolute rotation mode since that does the same job for me?

Is it just to make it that little bit easier or is there more to it?

Edited by Aeroboi
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2018 at 12:52 PM, Aeroboi said:

@Ser This mod makes alignment a tad bit easier then in stock imo using the keys. Stock has the absolute mode which does the same job also.

My question is why I would want this over the stock absolute rotation mode since that does the same job for me?

Is it just to make it that little bit easier or is there more to it?

The absolute mode enables you to make something face straight forward or up while still doing it manually (with the help of angle snap). With this mod you can exactly align everything, e.g. control surfaces to angled wings by just pressing the key. Watch the video linked at OP.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...