[1.2.2] Contract Pack: Clever Sats 1.4 (13/12/2016)

severedsolo

13 minutes ago, blu3wolf said:

So Im not sure if this is relevant to you or not, erring on what I assume is the side of caution.

Got this little exception in my career game this eve.

Exception occured while loading contract 'CleverSat.CleverSatProbeMalfunction':
System.Exception: Error parsing statement.
Error occurred near '*':

* <-- HERE ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[ContractConfigurator.VesselIdentifier].ParseSimpleStatement[VesselIdentifier] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[T].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[T].ParseExpressionGeneric (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.Behaviour.Expression.OnLoad (.ConfigNode configNode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ContractBehaviour.Load (.ConfigNode configNode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ContractBehaviour.LoadBehaviour (.ConfigNode configNode, ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract contract) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at ContractConfigurator.ConfiguredContract.OnLoad (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

Thought it might have been yours, on account of the whole CleverSat.CleverSatProbeMalfunction thing. Posted the same exception to the CC bugtracker, per the instructions raised by the exception display window. Its here: https://github.com/jrossignol/ContractConfigurator/issues/538

Immediately following the load, I get a notification telling me that I have failed a contract to investigate a malfunctioning satellite. This is impressive as I never accepted such a contract in the first place. So yeah.

Not a lot I can do to load an earlier save, dont think I have one for some while back. Open to suggestions on whether some persistence.sfs editing is warranted, or possible. Cheers!

I'd say persistent file editing is warranted here.  Before you do, post the save up onto the Contract Configurator issue so I can take a deeper look.

CleverSats 1.2 Released!

• Updated for latest version of Contract Configurator.
  • Added new agent "Astronomical Survey Society"
  • Removed MiniAVC, as if you really want that functionality, you are probably running KSP-AVC anyway

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Grizzington said:

Hi! Is there in any way a chance that you could update this mod to work with AntennaRange? It's just a very basic version of RemoteTech, so I don't know if you could add the same integration?

Possibly, although it may involve me bugging nightingale for a few CC enhancements.

What exactly are you looking for? My understanding of AntennaRange is that you just need LOS (or relays) for transmitting, and not for control? I've never used it so this is just what I got from the mods page.

With the RemoteTech integration, I just check for 50% coverage of the celestial body (because if you don't have coverage you won't be sending a sat, because you can't control it). If I understand how AntennaRange works, you don't need coverage for that.

CleverSats will still ignore AntennaRange relays, if they aren't launched from a CleverSats contract. What I basically do, is when you launch a new sat from a contract, it gets saved to a list of vessels. When the mod starts looking for sats to move, it will only consider vessels in that list.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, Intrepidrd said:

Has anyone else gotten an issue where it wants an argument of periapsis between 0.0 and 0.0 degrees no matter the contract? I gave up and uninstalled the mod because it wouldn't complete, but I like the idea of more complicated satellite contracts.

That's a bug in Contract Configurator, I'll take a look.

I am having the same issue. No matter how much I fine tune, I have reached the orbit, but can not achieve argument of periapsis between 0.0 and 0.0 degrees. This is just the first of 3 contracts I accepted that have this requirement. 

EDIT:  I can confirm that at least with my install, the Contract Configurator  dev dll provided by nightingale allowed me to complete the contract successfully :)

EDIT2: I have complete 2 of the 3 contracts now!

Edited by zanie420

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, The-Doctor said:

even Kerbol system mod?

Try it and find out. I have not hard coded anything. All values are pulled from your game on contract generation. In theory, this means it should be compatible with anything. If you find something that doesn't work, let me know.

• 2 months later...

It seems that this contract pack does not particularly like Galileo's Planet Pack, eloping with stock exploration (and maybe other) missions every time it loads. Perhaps this has to do with the sun difference?

22 hours ago, Mipe said:

It seems that this contract pack does not particularly like Galileo's Planet Pack, eloping with stock exploration (and maybe other) missions every time it loads. Perhaps this has to do with the sun difference?

Log please?

@severedsolo

Here are the relevant log entries. Hope it helps.

[LOG 18:26:07.694] [ModuleManager] Applying node ContractPacks/CleverSat/Patches/Strategia/@STRATEGY_LEVEL_EXPAND[EngineerFocus] to GPP/GPP_Configs/GPP_Strategia/EngineerFocus
[LOG 18:26:07.695] [ModuleManager] Applying node ContractPacks/CleverSat/Patches/Strategia/@STRATEGY_LEVEL_EXPAND[EngineerFocus] to Strategia/Strategies/Operations-2-EngineerFocus/EngineerFocus

---

[LOG 18:26:09.144] [ModuleManager] Applying node GPP/Gael/Agencies/Agents/@AGENT[*Society] to ContractPacks/CleverSat/Agent/CleverSatsAgency/Astronomical Survey Society

---

[LOG 18:27:53.686] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'CleverSat'
[ERR 18:27:53.825] ContractConfigurator.ContractGroup: CONTRACT_GROUP 'CleverSat': Error parsing agent

[EXC 18:27:53.827] ArgumentException: 'Astronomical Survey Society' is not a valid agent.
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseAgentValue (System.String name)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[Agent] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[Agent] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[Agent] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, Contracts.Agents.Agent defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation)
	UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
	ContractConfigurator.LoggingUtil:LogException(Exception)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, Agent, Func`2)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, Agent)
	ContractConfigurator.ContractGroup:Load(ConfigNode)
	ContractConfigurator.<LoadContractConfig>d__26:MoveNext()
	ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator:PSystemReady()
	EventVoid:Fire()
	<Start>c__Iterator77:MoveNext()
	UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)
[WRN 18:27:53.832] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Multiple assemblies with name 'ContractConfigurator' found!
[WRN 18:27:53.856] ContractConfigurator.ContractGroup: CONTRACT_GROUP 'CleverSat': Providing the agent field for all CONTRACT_GROUP nodes is highly recommended, as the agent is used to group contracts in Mission Control.
[LOG 18:27:53.858] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'BasesandStations'
[WRN 18:27:53.859] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Multiple assemblies with name 'ContractConfigurator' found!
[LOG 18:27:53.860] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'ScanSatOfficial'
[WRN 18:27:53.861] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Multiple assemblies with name 'ContractConfigurator' found!
[LOG 18:27:53.941] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Loading CONTRACT_GROUP: 'Strategia'
[WRN 18:27:53.942] ContractConfigurator.ContractConfigurator: Multiple assemblies with name 'ContractConfigurator' found!
[LOG 18:27:53.948] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: Loading CONTRACT_TYPE: 'CleverSatConstellation'
[ERR 18:27:53.948] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: CONTRACT_TYPE 'CleverSatConstellation': Error parsing group

[EXC 18:27:53.950] ArgumentException: No contract group with name 'CleverSat'
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[ContractGroup] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[ContractGroup] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[ContractGroup] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, ContractConfigurator.ContractGroup defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, ContractGroup, Func`2)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, ContractGroup)
	ContractConfigurator.ContractType:Load(ConfigNode)
[WRN 18:27:54.089] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: Errors encountered while trying to load CONTRACT_TYPE 'CleverSatConstellation'
[LOG 18:27:54.121] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: Loading CONTRACT_TYPE: 'CleverSatConstellationShift'
[ERR 18:27:54.121] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: CONTRACT_TYPE 'CleverSatConstellationShift': Error parsing group

[EXC 18:27:54.123] ArgumentException: No contract group with name 'CleverSat'
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[ContractGroup] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[ContractGroup] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[ContractGroup] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, ContractConfigurator.ContractGroup defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, ContractGroup, Func`2)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, ContractGroup)
[ERR 18:27:54.153] ContractConfigurator.ExpressionRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'CleverSatConstellationShift', REQUIREMENT 'Expression' of type 'Expression': Error parsing expression

[EXC 18:27:54.155] ArgumentException: Contract group 'CleverSat' does not exist, or is not a parent of this contract.
	ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode.NodeForKey (System.String& key)
	ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode.IsInitialized (System.String key)
	ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Boolean].ParseSpecialIdentifier (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token)
	Rethrow as Exception: Error parsing statement.
	Error occurred near '*':
	@CleverSat:RNG <3
	..............* <-- HERE
	ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Boolean].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[Boolean] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[Boolean] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[Boolean] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, Boolean defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, Boolean, Func`2)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory)
	ContractConfigurator.ExpressionRequirement:LoadFromConfig(ConfigNode)
	ContractConfigurator.ContractRequirement:GenerateRequirement(ConfigNode, ContractType, ContractRequirement&, IContractConfiguratorFactory)
[WRN 18:27:54.171] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: Errors encountered while trying to load CONTRACT_TYPE 'CleverSatConstellationShift'
[LOG 18:27:54.176] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: Loading CONTRACT_TYPE: 'CleverSatCore'
[ERR 18:27:54.176] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: CONTRACT_TYPE 'CleverSatCore': Error parsing group

[EXC 18:27:54.178] ArgumentException: No contract group with name 'CleverSat'
[ERR 18:27:54.204] ContractConfigurator.ExpressionRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'CleverSatCore', REQUIREMENT 'Expression' of type 'Expression': Error parsing expression

[EXC 18:27:54.206] ArgumentException: Contract group 'CleverSat' does not exist, or is not a parent of this contract.
	ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode.IsInitialized (System.String key)
	ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Boolean].ParseSpecialIdentifier (ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.Token token)
	Error occurred near '*':
	@CleverSat:RNG >4
	..............* <-- HERE
	ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.ExpressionParser`1[System.Boolean].ParseExpression (System.String key, System.String expression, ContractConfigurator.ExpressionParser.DataNode dataNode)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseSingleValue[Boolean] (System.String key, System.String stringValue, Boolean allowExpression)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[Boolean] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, Boolean allowExpression)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil.ParseValue[Boolean] (.ConfigNode configNode, System.String key, System.Action`1 setter, IContractConfiguratorFactory obj, Boolean defaultValue, System.Func`2 validation)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory, Boolean, Func`2)
	ContractConfigurator.ConfigNodeUtil:ParseValue(ConfigNode, String, Action`1, IContractConfiguratorFactory)
	ContractConfigurator.ContractRequirement:GenerateRequirement(ConfigNode, ContractType, ContractRequirement&, IContractConfiguratorFactory)
[WRN 18:27:54.213] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: Errors encountered while trying to load CONTRACT_TYPE 'CleverSatCore'
[LOG 18:27:54.218] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: Loading CONTRACT_TYPE: 'CleverSatProbeMalfunction'
[ERR 18:27:54.218] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: CONTRACT_TYPE 'CleverSatProbeMalfunction': Error parsing group

[EXC 18:27:54.221] ArgumentException: No contract group with name 'CleverSat'
[ERR 18:27:54.290] ContractConfigurator.ExpressionRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'CleverSatProbeMalfunction', REQUIREMENT 'Expression' of type 'Expression': Error parsing expression

[EXC 18:27:54.292] ArgumentException: Contract group 'CleverSat' does not exist, or is not a parent of this contract.
	Error occurred near '*':
	..............* <-- HERE
[WRN 18:27:54.303] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: Errors encountered while trying to load CONTRACT_TYPE 'CleverSatProbeMalfunction'
[LOG 18:27:54.315] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: Loading CONTRACT_TYPE: 'CleverSatRandomShift'
[ERR 18:27:54.315] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: CONTRACT_TYPE 'CleverSatRandomShift': Error parsing group

[EXC 18:27:54.317] ArgumentException: No contract group with name 'CleverSat'
[ERR 18:27:54.327] ContractConfigurator.ExpressionRequirement: CONTRACT_TYPE 'CleverSatRandomShift', REQUIREMENT 'Expression' of type 'Expression': Error parsing expression

[EXC 18:27:54.329] ArgumentException: Contract group 'CleverSat' does not exist, or is not a parent of this contract.
	Error occurred near '*':
	..............* <-- HERE
[WRN 18:27:54.336] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: Errors encountered while trying to load CONTRACT_TYPE 'CleverSatRandomShift'
[LOG 18:27:54.357] [INFO] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: Loading CONTRACT_TYPE: 'CleverSatRogueAI'
[ERR 18:27:54.357] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: CONTRACT_TYPE 'CleverSatRogueAI': Error parsing group

[EXC 18:27:54.359] ArgumentException: No contract group with name 'CleverSat'
[WRN 18:27:54.366] ContractConfigurator.ContractType: Errors encountered while trying to load CONTRACT_TYPE 'CleverSatRogueAI'

Edited by Mipe

On 12/04/2017 at 5:35 PM, Mipe said:

@severedsolo

Here are the relevant log entries. Hope it helps.

In short this is your problem:

[LOG 18:26:09.144] [ModuleManager] Applying node GPP/Gael/Agencies/Agents/@AGENT[*Society] to ContractPacks/CleverSat/Agent/CleverSatsAgency/Astronomical Survey Society

GPP is loading a MM patch that's interfering with my agent. Delete that patch and it should be fine.

10 hours ago, severedsolo said:

In short this is your problem:

GPP is loading a MM patch that's interfering with my agent. Delete that patch and it should be fine.

ah I didnt make that cfg, but i know how to fix it and will for a future update