[1.1.3] B737 MK3 Cockpit Interior with working systems, buttons and displays

DeputyLOL

Did you turn the plane on? :P

Follow the checklists included in the zip folder.
Start by turning on the battery on the overhead panel.

The fact that the orange numbers on the MCP are working leads me to believe that my mod is working as expected.

Edited by DeputyLOL

The battery switch should be DOWN to be on.

Then turn on ground power.
GEAR = DOWN
BRAKES = ON
THROTTLES IDLE
MAKE SURE PLANE IS STATIONARY
Is there a blue light that says GND PWR AVAIL?
If so then turn on the switch below it.

5 hours ago, Pilotmaster said:

How to get fire warning

You can press the FIRE BELL button to test it. Othervise it is suppose to sound if any engine overheats. I suspect that the feature might be broken however and ill look into it soon.

On ‎14‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 2:26 AM, theonegalen said:

There's a little bit of slowdown, but not different from using other ASET IVAs.

Thank you, I'm hoping the next version will be better on performance. I have a pretty crappy laptop that experiences lag spikes every 30 seconds or so. To hear that the performance hungry version of this mod is only causing "a little bit of slowdown" is great!

• 2 weeks later...

Good news! The next version of the cockpit should run super smoothly. I even managed to get a fps that wasn't negative on my laptop!

Bad news! KSP updated to 1.1.3. So everything broke.  

The 1.1.2 should be compatible with 1.1.3 as long as you install the Nav Utilites patch or uninstall Nav Utilites completely.

Things to expect in new version:
New Features
- Max/Min manuvering speed bars on PFD. The amber 'hooks' on the speed bar warn when you are approaching a stall or overspeed.
The bars get bigger with altitude to simulate 'coffin corner'.
- New minimums system. Can be set with 'MINS' dial on EFIS. Toggle between Radio and Baro mins with select button. Minimums will appear on altitude bar if set to baro.
- Complete master warning system. (but a lack of things to actually warn about at the moment)
- Autobrake Settings. Changing autobrake settings changes the brake force for all landing gears. Setting the switch to 'OFF' turns off autobrake and sets brakes to 100.
- Landing gear lights now show actual gear position instead of gear lever position. When they are red the gear is moving or up when it shouldn't be.
- There is now a circuit braker for the gear warning horn so you don't have to keep silencing it by the button.
- Cabin Altitude/Pressurisation system. Sometimes the cabin pressure system will fail and you need to switch it to 'ALTN' or 'MAN'. (WIP)
- Early stages 'SYS' page on centre MFD. Shows gear position, control surface deflection, trim, rudder trim, cabin altitude and other stuff. (WIP)
- New sound effect when speed brakes are automatically deployed on touch down.
- Better flap gauge.
- Yaw Damper gauge.

Fixes/Improvements
- All warning lights have been redone + new ones added.
- Complete overhaul of props to use new RPM Callback animator. Should improve performance significantly.
- Autopilot fixes. Speed mode should toggle speed, not heading. Autothrottle should turn off when its told to.
- A more realistic looking overhead panel.
- PFD has been cleaned up to be easier to read and nicer to look at.
- Bugs with GPWS fixed. GPWS reverted back to modern voice because I have cleaner audio files.
- Altimeter now goes up to 48000ft.
- Standby compass is no longer upside down. Its still difficult to read.
- Other stuff that I've forgotten

@theonegalenThe MMS don't use FAR, I recently went to a flight simulator and I tried to record as much as I could to use in my cockpit. Unfortunately this happened:

ZGheDB2.jpg

The MMS uses airliner information I found on the internet somewhere, what I learned in the simulator and how my test plane performs.

You can see a picture of the MMS in the post above.

Edited by DeputyLOL

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.