[1.2.2] Space Shuttle System new release 26.01.2017

DECQ

8 hours ago, wissx said:

Will you include all the shuttle payloads? and will you include the launch pads? I am hyped for this mod

As for all payloads can not say for sure, all the same you'll be able to download the shuttle all that you want, this is KSP. How Triston said, he is working on a new version of the ISS for the KSP, and Jeast  creates wonderful  IVA and I also plan to include it in the add-on. Plan to add more in Shuttle but all in due time. As for the launch pad, it will just need patience. :wink:

8 hours ago, DECQ said:

As for all payloads can not say for sure, all the same you'll be able to download the shuttle all that you want, this is KSP. How Triston said, he is working on a new version of the ISS for the KSP, and Jeast  creates wonderful  IVA and I also plan to include it in the add-on. Plan to add more in Shuttle but all in due time. As for the launch pad, it will just need patience. :wink:

Can't wait for the release. I've been waiting for the Shuttle replacement since dev stopped in 1.0.4

On 5/9/2016 at 2:33 AM, DECQ said:

I am hyped :D

Update to version 1.1.2. The shuttle does not have its own chassis for this use stock wheels, the sample is present in the VAB folder, but for it to work, download add-on "Canadarm". The shuttle began to behave better when boarding, just plug removed ETC. I recommend to install KJR, from Ferram4.
Updates on the first page.

Well done!!!   It flies very well.  I was able to get an orbit about 100K with the space-lab in the cargo bay.   And then I land back at KSC.  I like the stability, especially after take-off.  

Engines works fine for me. Sound too. But I have the problem with the camera too. It looks like the camera points a part 100 meter behind the Shuttle.

I have another problem when I go on EVA. The Kerbal spawns inside the Shuttle and when I activate RCS the Kerbal will be shot away from the shuttle with highspeed. :D

So, if you did not have the sound, add sound in "Sounds" folder, they are present in this patch.

There are people who can help me to connect it to the RO, I will ask him about it.

Shuttle worked well, but the camera moves away when using the Canadarm, if you uncheck it, he has to work, perhaps this is due to the camera for the JSI, in any case, I reported this problem Jeast.

The fix is present more correct cockpit, is now Kerbals should go quietly.

What is the problem with the engines? They work and do not explode ... maybe one of those present have any add-ons prevents him from working?

FIX:

1.Put it in the "sounds" of the engine sound

2.Fixed output kerbals of Space Shuttle cockpit.

https://yadi.sk/d/hgTsUqiOrgVMV

Thanks for the mod. Too bad the KSP shuttle mods seem to be the hardest to make and maintain. Please hurry with the RO version :D

RiVnk3p.png

I used the adjustable landing gear mod. Even has heat protection. 

Edited by hellblazer

11 hours ago, hellblazer said:

Thanks for the mod. Too bad the KSP shuttle mods seem to be the hardest to make and maintain. Please hurry with the RO version :D

RiVnk3p.png

I used the adjustable landing gear mod. Even has heat protection.

It's great! Can you give a link to this addon.

RSS: After about 20 launches I finally figured out the right RO engines and boosters to get the shuttle into a LEO. I managed a 400km circularized orbit while taking the max payload size (3m x 11m) at 20 tonnes (44092.5 lbs).

Album  http://imgur.com/a/9jYXT

893RY73.jpg

On 5/14/2016 at 7:31 AM, Bandit102 said:

And use RS -25D engine with RO support and RSRM from 

RSB STS Lifter, Full set o launch shuttle with RO support

Thanks Bandit102