[1.2.2] Space Shuttle System new release 26.01.2017

DECQ

6 hours ago, Challenger 1986 said:

Do you think it would be possible to include an enterprise texture?

It's possible even to include a Barbie texture (actually, waiting for one), but Enterprise lacks heat shielding and engines, so it doesn't make sense. Technically possible though.

Edited by awfulhumanbeing

On 6/1/2016 at 6:26 PM, DECQ said:

Still in development, now I'm busy three addons introduction of RO.
God, why it is black, it may be worthwhile to put a texture in the PNG format.

There is a problem with MBM textures since the latest update. TGA works and you can convert TGA to DDS.

I am not sure if i did something wrong, but with when i detach boosters i hear no sound of the shuttle engines, dunno if that is supposed to be or not. Also may i suggest you put Mk3 cockpit as a default IVA ?

Edited by Grunf911

1. About My God, have mercy on me, a sinner, he is not connected to the RF, it is my fuel, I put it on the ET due to the fact that he wanted to turn the system on the similarity Energia, ie independent of the shuttle ......
2. The sound disappears when I turn off the engines, everything works well.
3. The flame from the engine comes out, if the problem is, then I say that the use RealPlume, if it is installed you should be no problem, if you have them provide as much information.
4. I hate this add-on    :\

• 2 weeks later...

Hi  @DECQ 

Could you tell me how to send this shuttle to 150KM orbit

After main engine shut down. OMS engine need burn about 10min to transfer space shuttle in 150km cycle orbit, but it's just can burn 5min 30s。 it's too weak.

Edited by JerryH

3 hours ago, JerryH said:

Hi @DECQ 

Could you tell me how to send this shuttle to 150KM orbit

After main engine shut down. OMS engine need burn about 10min to transfer space shuttle in 150km cycle orbit, but it's just can burn 5min 30s。 it's too weak.

Perhaps you too long to fly vertically? Simply I  ran it to a height of 400 / 600km without any problems, without using OMS.

23 hours ago, scorpianz1525 said:

Does this have RSS support?

Please see the previous posts before you write your... No, it does not work with the RO.

19 minutes ago, Virtualgenius said:

is there an active download link for this or are waiting for an update to fix the landing gear

A link on the front page, but the wheels are not fixed.

3 hours ago, genericeventhandler said:

Hi,

I can't download the files from sourceforge, is there another location I can grab this from?

Thanks

GE

A link on the first page.

9 hours ago, Virtualgenius said:

Ok cool thanks so with the wheels being an issue for everything in KSP I guess your waiting to see what happens in 1.1.3

They will change the structure of the wheels 1.1.3.? I just do not watch the news in the KSP.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Baconwarrior750 said:

love the mod but the crew module and the cargo bay/main fuselage are black

Read the few pages back and you can find to fix the problem.

14 hours ago, hellblazer said:

Still using your shuttle DECQ. Working on the STS 92 mission.

wlfZxyd.jpg

Wow @hellblazer ! Really like your setup! I´m also addicted to this mod. Can you tell me which mods you use for this stunning look of planet earth? And BTW... Are you using the original wheels actually?

Edited by schneemannski
Forgotten to ask for the wheels...