[1.2.2] Space Shuttle System new release 26.01.2017

DECQ

Hey,

Is it also possible to make it work with, realism overhaul/real solar system, Realism Overhaul rescales some parts including the mk3 parts.

I know, it's mentioned that it's not compatible with RO, but is there a possibility to make it work with a rescale mod, so the users can just scale the parts.

39 minutes ago, DrLicor said:

Hey,

Is it also possible to make it work with, realism overhaul/real solar system, Realism Overhaul rescales some parts including the mk3 parts.

I know, it's mentioned that it's not compatible with RO, but is there a possibility to make it work with a rescale mod, so the users can just scale the parts.

Oh nevermind, wrong forumpage. Sorryy

hello guys i´m new on the forum, i was watching a lot of videos of this sss mod and i loved it, but i cant make it works, i downloaded the file from the first page and copied to the gamedata folder but i dont know if i have to install that orbitersound ksc etc, i just copied and pasted :D and did not work, do i have to do it?  because my level of programming is poor. please help.. my version of ksp is 1.1.3.

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/18/2016 at 7:48 PM, hellblazer said:

Maybe he meant it wasn't made to work... But it does... You do need to use RO engines, RealFuels ect. to make it work.

Try this pack for the shuttle engines.

Did you scale up the shuttle parts as well?

33 minutes ago, hellblazer said:

Just the 3 main engines (scaled down):  RS-25 - I had to size my down a bit in the configs. RSBengineRS25 - rescaleFactor = 1.35 ( GameData/RealScaleBoosters/Parts/Engines/RSBengineRS25)

If I do so, they are still way too large for me. I guess I'm missing something.

hello! how do i install this mod? can someone give me a small tutorial? (this is my first time to add a mod)

i am on verision 1.1.2.1260 and when i download the mod i get two folders "SPACE_SHUTTLE_SYSTEM" and "VAB"

when i put the 2 folders in the "GameData > Squad" its still not working.

i get this when i try to load the shuttle: https://gyazo.com/bf1275233be93b7e84f8bae5a0f34069

Edited by soffver

On September 13, 2016 at 5:03 PM, soffver said:

hello! how do i install this mod? can someone give me a small tutorial? (this is my first time to add a mod)

i am on verision 1.1.2.1260 and when i download the mod i get two folders "SPACE_SHUTTLE_SYSTEM" and "VAB"

when i put the 2 folders in the "GameData > Squad" its still not working.

i get this when i try to load the shuttle: https://gyazo.com/bf1275233be93b7e84f8bae5a0f34069

You put the two folders out of the squad folder in its own area of GameData

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Fredde104 said:

The description says the Spacelab is included. Where do I find it?

If I remember correctly the Spacelab is found in the Science-Node. Do you use KSP 1.1.2? Because this isn't updatet for 1.2.

15 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

If I remember correctly the Spacelab is found in the Science-Node. Do you use KSP 1.1.2? Because this isn't updatet for 1.2.

im using 1.1.3, but i found it after looking around a bit

13 hours ago, Doroniel said:

Hi guys, any idea if it's beautiful mod will be updated for 1.2 ? :rolleyes: 

I do not have time to deal with a few add-ons at the same time, first I want to finish the project Energia.