[1.2.2] Space Shuttle System new release 26.01.2017

DECQ

23 hours ago, Doroniel said:

Oh good news :D, i thought energia was cancelled. take your time good sir.

Not in any way, because of the Energia I have learned to work in a 3D editor. :)

• 5 weeks later...

Firs,t I have to say this will become my absolute favorite mod of all time. I have taken a big hiatus from KSP and am now back. I have a problem though with the thrust of the OMS pods being offset to the left. Has anyone seen this problem before and how to fix it?

BTW, I have not changed anything. This is the craft file that came with the SSS mod. Thank you

Edited by speciman
insert pic

Thx for the info. Yes, will have to wait for the update. I think I read somewhere yesterday that DECQ had a baby recently so any spare time he gets will be for some much needed rest. This mod will be well worth the wait though. :) I'm not a coder. I've played around in the cfg files with some success changing and fixing various things. Will give it a shot and let you know if I get come up with anything.

Well I have tried everything I know of, which is not much when it come to this stuff. I really am interested in learning more though. Here is a snap shot of the CoT in the VAB of the OMS on the engine mount. http://imgur.com/S3mh4Nz

This is what the engines look like in orbit (real plume and hot rockets) http://imgur.com/L3abvb3. The right engine has the hot part of the exhaust on the opposite end.

For this picture i have a question on the audio. I don't know if this is how its supposed to be but I noticed during this part of the burn there is no audio for the engines. it slowly faded to nothing as you get higher into space. Is that correct or is that also a bug?  http://imgur.com/5msoGw7

On 09.12.2016 at 4:51 AM, speciman said:

Well I have tried everything I know of, which is not much when it come to this stuff. I really am interested in learning more though. Here is a snap shot of the CoT in the VAB of the OMS on the engine mount. http://imgur.com/S3mh4Nz

This is what the engines look like in orbit (real plume and hot rockets) http://imgur.com/L3abvb3. The right engine has the hot part of the exhaust on the opposite end.

For this picture i have a question on the audio. I don't know if this is how its supposed to be but I noticed during this part of the burn there is no audio for the engines. it slowly faded to nothing as you get higher into space. Is that correct or is that also a bug?  http://imgur.com/5msoGw7

We are working on a new version now, which version you have installed is not playable.

On 11.12.2016 at 9:00 PM, Jovzin said:

@DECQ   Decq what about wheels ? 

I think you or Dragoon can finx them with this mod :

Looking forward to see the shuttle flyable again :) 

Hello Jovzin.

Dragon has already repaired the wheel with this, it is a very good add-on !!!

I get more free time, made new ET for the shuttle is much more quality.

15328894_m.png

With add-ons by Shadowmage shuttle will once again be full, have built-in wheels.

15329179_m.png

On 14.12.2016 at 20:35, mechanicH said:

She is looking Great @DECQ  Im look forward to seeing it.  By the way hows the Energia/Buran Project going?

We briefly suspended Energia development, although it is almost ready but I want to take a break from it.
Almost made a new SSRB, the texture is not complete.

15335514_m.png

On 15.12.2016 at 0:37 PM, NATHAN_W said:

I'm keeping this page open until the mod is ready :P is that wise?

Everything has its time, sooner or later he will be released. :D

On 15.12.2016 at 10:11 AM, Virtualgenius said:

I love the Buran its my favorite, shuttle is close second will there be working robotic arms like the old romfarer ones

How about the third space shuttle? We assume that it develop Kerbals.

15343598_m.png  :)

On 12. 12. 2016 at 8:25 PM, DECQ said:

We are working on a new version now, which version you have installed is not playable.

Hello Jovzin.

Dragon has already repaired the wheel with this, it is a very good add-on !!!

Great that is good. I am happy for this wheel mod too. Finally I can finish my scifi shuttle with those light stripes. Wheels were the main stopper for me. I think I will contact Dragoon for some hints on thos wheel mod and config file hints.

21 hours ago, DECQ said:

We briefly suspended Energia development, although it is almost ready but I want to take a break from it.
Almost made a new SSRB, the texture is not complete.

15335514_m.png

Crap DECQ where are you making those textures? Substance painter or Quixel suite? Your textures are always so nice and detailed. 

Edited by Jovzin

On 15.12.2016 at 8:10 PM, Jovzin said:

Great that is good. I am happy for this wheel mod too. Finally I can finish my scifi shuttle with those light stripes. Wheels were the main stopper for me. I think I will contact Dragoon for some hints on thos wheel mod and config file hints.

Crap DECQ where are you making those textures? Substance painter or Quixel suite? Your textures are always so nice and detailed. 

In fact the i first time hear about Substance painter and Quixel suite, you interested me this :)
I draw the texture in Photoshop itself, first doing Normal map variant, then the real texture, and then as needed to establish additional texture that creates a nice effect, mainly metal texture taken from the Internet.
I do not think that is the best option but it works flawlessly.
Here is the complete version of the ET textures, normal maps,  metal texture and final texture ET.  As you can see it is very easy.

15347535_m.png 15347537_m.png 15347538_m.png 

By the way, completed a new rocket for space shuttle.

15347638_m.png

On 16.12.2016 at 8:15 PM, BolleT said:

will it have realplume config? haha :wink:

It has RP cfg now, why do you think that this will not be in the new version :)