[1.2.2] Space Shuttle System new release 26.01.2017

DECQ

Do not install it, it certainly is no virus, it just has not been updated to version 1.2.2. because of the holidays the shuttle to develop more late.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Challenger 1986 said:

Will you have the updated version ready by the 28th

And what will happen in 28? The asteroid will fall to the Earth? :P

Edited by DECQ

On 24.01.2017 at 0:48 AM, TTKramer said:

Maybe? And if there is no working SSS by this time the hole humankind has to vanish and that just because this mod stays unfinished :D

This is accurate, but the shuttle is completed and ready for release by 99.9%, and is likely today or tomorrow he would be released. :0.0:

On 24.01.2017 at 4:07 AM, Challenger 1986 said:

January 28 1986 11:30am EST

Yes, it is sad and not the best date for the release of the add-on SpaceShuttle...

By the way, look that Dragon01 made with IVA, this is just a new version but there is also the old IVA variant, you will be able to see it when the downloaded add-on. :)

15820523_m.png 15820524_m.png 15820525_m.png 15820526_m.png 15820531_m.png 

Edited by DECQ

Downloaded the mod and everything works amazingly. The only issue I have is when I'm in the non analog cockpit, my frame rates drop massively. When I'm outside the Shuttle and all everything runs super smoothly. Other than that no real complaints (and even the thing I brought up isn't that big of a distraction since I don't really use IVA that much). Great job on the release!

5 hours ago, mechanicH said:

First off thank you for all you work.....now i dont know if its just me or if i installed it correct.. but the sizes of the cockpit and the shuttle body and wings and engine mount do not match..  anyone else run into this.?

I do not understand your problem, here craft.file maybe it will help you.

https://yadi.sk/d/A9EdIE8L3AyGSU

45 minutes ago, Dnaha said:

Downloaded the mod and everything works amazingly. The only issue I have is when I'm in the non analog cockpit, my frame rates drop massively. When I'm outside the Shuttle and all everything runs super smoothly. Other than that no real complaints (and even the thing I brought up isn't that big of a distraction since I don't really use IVA that much). Great job on the release!

Yes, IVA will cause lag but it is not fatal and very beautiful, beauty demands victims).

I have a small complaint. I have been playing a heavily modded game that uses real fuels. The SSMEs require liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen but the external tank is filled with Liquid Hydrogen and Oxidizer. Is this because this mod isn't compatible with real fuels? Thanks.

Fire

3 hours ago, Firemetal said:

I have a small complaint. I have been playing a heavily modded game that uses real fuels. The SSMEs require liquid hydrogen and liquid oxygen but the external tank is filled with Liquid Hydrogen and Oxidizer. Is this because this mod isn't compatible with real fuels? Thanks.

Fire

This mod is not compatible with the actual fuel, it makes no sense, yet will not work RO.

2 hours ago, BolleT said:

I really love the mod so far but i have one suggestion. make to srb sound a bit louder? thanks for the amazing mod!

I think that Dragon has read your message,see what can do about it.

4 hours ago, DrLicor said:

@DECQ, congratz on your release! Keep up the good stuff :) 

Hi @DECQ, awesome work here! I love the IVA, this is a beatuy to do it from the inside! But I think you forgot the fuel cell in the Engine Mount part in cotrast to the part description :P

@BolleT I am sure RO will have configs sooner or later for this pack, it would then be possible to add modified versions of those to the stockalike realfuels repository which scans for this mod and if available -> patches them to use the realistic resources. 

Edited by Theysen

@DECQ ok i figured it what the problem is... seems like there is a conflict between KSPWheels and they way you have it set up just for your shuttle, when i put in your version it works just fine, but messes up the wheels from KF(kerbal foundries)  but if i use shadowmages original (the one fro his github most recent release) it mess up your shuttle.  So i suggest you take a look at that, because people who like to use KF and KSP Wheels will suffer from this. 

On 26.01.2017 at 9:05 PM, mechanicH said:

@DECQ ok i figured it what the problem is... seems like there is a conflict between KSPWheels and they way you have it set up just for your shuttle, when i put in your version it works just fine, but messes up the wheels from KF(kerbal foundries)  but if i use shadowmages original (the one fro his github most recent release) it mess up your shuttle.  So i suggest you take a look at that, because people who like to use KF and KSP Wheels will suffer from this. 

Just KSPwheel been updated and probably something changed, Dragon promised to investigate.

On 27.01.2017 at 0:04 AM, nukeboyt said:

Good job, sir.  I would like to seek the automatic direction buttons within reach of the two pilots.  They need to be accessible to the Kerbals who also have the MFDs.

This is done only at the central MFD if you click on the screen, but it really needs to be done at all.

11 hours ago, niskan said:

I can't seem to find the OMS engines, I can find the pods but not the engines ?

Phenomenal mod BTW :)

Are you joking? They are all in categories "Engine".

11 hours ago, DarthVader said:

the shuttle tips forward and collapses upon physics load. Using the provided craftfile.

Strangely, I will update it and include in the home page.

10 hours ago, Virtualgenius said:

I found it wanders around badly under mechjeb control perhaps to much gimbal control but apart from that it seems fine

I absolutely do not use mechjeb, only with RO / RSS but not for the autopilot  but for the sake of statistics, on this I can not give you any help :)