[1.2.2] Space Shuttle System new release 26.01.2017

DECQ

5 hours ago, TTKramer said:

Thx a lot for your hard work!

Its nearly perfect!

Is there already a workaround for the breaking wings at reentry?

I've re-entered twice with the Shuttle twice and have not had this happen. How are you entering into the atmosphere? 

32 minutes ago, Dnaha said:

I've re-entered twice with the Shuttle twice and have not had this happen. How are you entering into the atmosphere? 

I tried diferent angels and trajectories, normaly between 30-40 degree.

I m testing atm a clean ksp install to find out where the problem is.

Could we expect to see any payloads as a part of this mod like LDEF, clamshell launchers, Getaway Special cans, MPESS, and/or ICC?

Fantastic mod. Thanks for all of your hard work on getting the NASA shuttle community back up and running on KSP over the last 6 months.

Does anyone have a set of nominal trajectories at certain altitude during launch? I've been playing around with launches and I can't get my apogee high enough before running out of fuel in the ET but still having a ways to go. The OMS pods won't cut it.

9 hours ago, LMRaptor said:

Could we expect to see any payloads as a part of this mod like LDEF, clamshell launchers, Getaway Special cans, MPESS, and/or ICC?

Fantastic mod. Thanks for all of your hard work on getting the NASA shuttle community back up and running on KSP over the last 6 months.

Does anyone have a set of nominal trajectories at certain altitude during launch? I've been playing around with launches and I can't get my apogee high enough before running out of fuel in the ET but still having a ways to go. The OMS pods won't cut it.

i'm starting to pitch at about 80 m/s and kinda match my trajectory to how much fuel i have in my SRBs so i alway trying to be horizontal when my SRBs is out of fuel. maybe bad explained but works every time

My ET is about half the weight it needs to be.  I have real fuels installed, is there some mod I need to get the fuel unit mass to be larger??  Do I just double the fuel values?  Are the ET fuel values in L?  Thanks.

Fixed: Doubled the fuel values, I think the real fuel units are in Litres for anyone interested,

Edited by SpitfireAcademy

15 minutes ago, algwat said:

I tried to use this mod in Half-RSS, things(boosters) keep falling off as the physics settles.

Are there config tweaks for Half-RSS?

no.

On 04.02.2017 at 3:19 AM, LMRaptor said:

There are no such plans.

On 2/16/2017 at 7:39 PM, tasty echos said:

the shuttle cockpit and the payload bay is black, please help.

Sounds like either a conflicting mod, improper installation, or incorrect version.

Make sure you're using 1.2.2, and that you've copied everything over correctly.

On 2/16/2017 at 3:17 AM, algwat said:

I tried to use this mod in Half-RSS, things(boosters) keep falling off as the physics settles.

Are there config tweaks for Half-RSS?

You need to enable autostrutting on each part.

Hello, i have a problem with the Cabin, i cant make it to show up in VAB/SPH - the part is loaded, i tried both Career and Sandbox, Part Database in Debug Menu shows the part loaded

Anything which should be checked ?

Edit: Same for OMS Engines - they are missing but Debug shows them loaded

Edited by Jasseji