[1.2.2] Space Shuttle System new release 26.01.2017

DECQ

On 1/12/2018 at 5:22 AM, JohnMcLane said:

What does this mean?

This mod works fine in 1.2.2

AND in 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 if you update the dependencies.

I DOOOOOOOOOOO Up date all the dependencies and the wheels won't activate and the nose gear wont close

SAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

On 1/12/2018 at 8:19 PM, LIPLOOP said:

I DOOOOOOOOOOO Up date all the dependencies and the wheels won't activate and the nose gear wont close

SAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

littrally just need ksp.wheel pluggin wich can be found in kerbal foundries and SSTU

1 hour ago, Cheesecake said:

I think he @LIPLOOP is confused because he postet in the old thread of MikeNZ`s Shuttle. I think he mistakes this two mods. MikeNZ`s Shuttle do not work in 1.3.1 and the gears are broken.

If you are talking about the Mk2.5 Spaceplane parts by MikeNZ, that was revived by myself a while ago

1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

If you are talking about the Mk2.5 Spaceplane parts by MikeNZ, that was revived by myself a while ago

No, I meant the Community Space Shuttle Mod. LIPLOOP wrote there too and I think he mistakes MikeNZ`Shuttle Mod and DECQ`s Shuttle Mod.

1 hour ago, JEB'S DESTINY said:

@DECQCould you please update this mod to 1.3.1, I would love this mod if I could play it in 1.3.1!

Look one page back and you can see DECQ`s answer.
And it works in 1.3.1...

On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 1:24 AM, Cheesecake said:

I think he @LIPLOOP is confused because he postet in the old thread of MikeNZ`s Shuttle. I think he mistakes this two mods. MikeNZ`s Shuttle do not work in 1.3.1 and the gears are broken.

Yeah... I accTualy is Confused between the two mods

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I AM SO FUNNEH (send help now pls)

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, JEB'S DESTINY said:

How are you supposed to get into orbit with this thing, every time I pitch till I am horizontal, my time till apoapsis lowers and I overshoot my apoapsis and everything fails. Could anybody help me?

Sounds like you are pitching too soon and/or too much.

Do a test launch with Gravity Turn and watch what  it does.

Hey

I'm getting the all black cockpit and fuselage as well. I'm not forcing DX11 and have all the dependencies.

I did a completely clean install of KSP recently and it was was fine. I then added a few new mods and think one of them may conflict in some way. Does anyone know if the shuttle uses Texture Replacer or Textures Unlimited in any way because the problem seems to occur when i installed the Astronomer's visual pack, which changed the main menu page from saying "Kerbal Space Program - Texture Replacer Replaced" to " Kerbal Space Program - Astronomers Pack"

I also noticed that i have the mod by @bcink of the James Webb telescope and the textures on that have also been messed up. The shiny sun protector and hexagonal panels have also turned black, and that mod uses Textures Unlimited. Figured they must be related.

However, i don't believe uninstalling Astronomer's visual pack has fixed it. I have to do a clean install to erase whatever changed.

Thanks

2 hours ago, windystig said:

Hey

I'm getting the all black cockpit and fuselage as well. I'm not forcing DX11 and have all the dependencies.

I did a completely clean install of KSP recently and it was was fine. I then added a few new mods and think one of them may conflict in some way. Does anyone know if the shuttle uses Texture Replacer or Textures Unlimited in any way because the problem seems to occur when i installed the Astronomer's visual pack, which changed the main menu page from saying "Kerbal Space Program - Texture Replacer Replaced" to " Kerbal Space Program - Astronomers Pack"

I also noticed that i have the mod by @bcink of the James Webb telescope and the textures on that have also been messed up. The shiny sun protector and hexagonal panels have also turned black, and that mod uses Textures Unlimited. Figured they must be related.

However, i don't believe uninstalling Astronomer's visual pack has fixed it. I have to do a clean install to erase whatever changed.

Thanks

The Shuttle uses TextureReplacer for the windows and radiators but should work without TR. TRR is not supported. The Shuttle itself will work without TR. It is only for the reflections.

Because there is a conflict between TR/TRR and TU I removed TR/TRR and replaced the TR-configs with a config for TU. On the other side: TU needs DX11 or OpenGL to work. It don`t work well with DX9. So, to use the Shuttle and TU alongside you shoud use OpenGL.

Here is my config for TU.

ShaderShuttle.cfg

1 hour ago, Cheesecake said:

The Shuttle uses TextureReplacer for the windows and radiators but should work without TR. TRR is not supported. The Shuttle itself will work without TR. It is only for the reflections.

Because there is a conflict between TR/TRR and TU I removed TR/TRR and replaced the TR-configs with a config for TU. On the other side: TU needs DX11 or OpenGL to work. It don`t work well with DX9. So, to use the Shuttle and TU alongside you shoud use OpenGL.

Here is my config for TU.

ShaderShuttle.cfg

Hey Cheesecake

Thanks for this. I couldn't actually get the cfg to download. It took me on a very strange journey with a .exe searching for a torrent. Not to worry, i am not too concerned about the reflections.

I will look to remove TR/TRR and go from there. 

Thanks again.

On 27/01/2018 at 4:44 AM, KidFudyGX Labs said:

My Shuttle is all black

Hey,

i had this issue but have fixed it. Seemed to be some kind of clash between Texture Replacer, Texture Unlimited and the introduction of the Astronomer's Visual Pack. I had to do a completely clean install and removed Texture Replacer and don't use Astronomer's pack now. Just uninstalling those mods didn't fix it. Needed a totally fresh start.

1 hour ago, PILOTCRAFTER said:

So, is this mod working with the latest version of KSP and can it be downloaded with CKAN?

As you can see on this page: Yes it works in 1.3.1. And no, it is not on CKAN. You must download and istall it manually.

Edited by Cheesecake

Considering a few people are still interested in the RO/RSS configs of the Shuttle. I might as well upload it. Includes a craft file too. I removed the Canadarm and whatnot to untangle the craft from other mods. Naturally this comes from a 1.2.2 build. RO/RSS is not yet compatible with 1.3+

https://ufile.io/x0obk

As for to the question of where to place the folder with config files... Well, you can store them this way, for example:

GameData\RealismOverhaul\RO_SuggestedMods\SPACE_SHUTTLE_SYSTEM