[1.2.2] Space Shuttle System new release 26.01.2017

DECQ

1 hour ago, TheKSPBeginner said:

No, the whole cockpit is missing.

Had the same problem with the missing Cockpit, in my case the Mod "Janitors Closet" was the problem.

When i removed the Mod, both Cockpits were back in the VAB and visible.

Hope this helps.

16 hours ago, Radar said:

When you press 'C' on the keyboard nothing happens ? Normally this would put you in the cockpit view.

He means the part in the VAB.

17 hours ago, TheKSPBeginner said:

It's not showing up

Are you forcing d3d11? It is not working with this shuttle

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SupremeEgg said:

What is the status of the mod updating to 1.3?

As you can read at the last pages: This mod works in 1.3.

Also DECQ said:

On 11/9/2017 at 2:50 PM, DECQ said:

Add-on is dead and has no continuation.

• 1 month later...

So guys.

Do you have some working non RSS/RO   but stock Kebal configs for teh Shuttle ?

It is such a brick when trying to re-entry and land with it.

I tried to land and re-entry at least 50 times,  ditching the fuel, pitch to 30 degrees and when  I hit 50 - 40KM alltitude mark the Shuttle si simply going to mode called :" I will try spinning, that is agood trick..."

I read a few pages back to make front more heavy. So I edited the crew crabin and fom 5 Tons made it to be 30 Tons but well no still the same issues.

I am not sure but I think it is not bcs of front not being to heavy but maybe drag cubes ?  SOmehow I think the aero and drag settins are bad.

I remmeber the very first version of DECQ's shuttle or evn Mike-NZ's shuttle very much much more agile and better to fly durring re-entry and landing.

So I hope guys sonebody was trying to edit the cfg files and found the right spot to be able to land with this brick ?

Thanks a lot.

• 1 month later...

Hi there, i have seen videos of this mod, and have always wanted to use it. Ive tried to download it with ckan, and it is incompatible with any version i revert to. i dont understand fully how to install the mod manually. I can copy and paste the corresponding folders, but Im not sure how to organize all the parts that are just listed on the .cfg download. They are not organized in any way, so i dont know where to put them. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 3:53 AM, cr8zcuban said:

Hi there, i have seen videos of this mod, and have always wanted to use it. Ive tried to download it with ckan, and it is incompatible with any version i revert to. i dont understand fully how to install the mod manually. I can copy and paste the corresponding folders, but Im not sure how to organize all the parts that are just listed on the .cfg download. They are not organized in any way, so i dont know where to put them. Thanks!

Follow these instructions and make sure you have all the latest...including dependencies.

https://github.com/Olympic1/SpaceShuttleSystem

Edited by vanderveenre

• 4 weeks later...

i know this mod is dead but it would be nice to have it i might be able to revive it but im just for now gonna test and see if i can fix bugs and get it working for 1..2.2,1.3.1,1.4.5 

and i would like some people to help me make i do want it to fully work in ro and be up to scale 

im still debating if im going to try

i decided no i'm sorry but decq you really should reconsider receiving this mod there are now no space shuttle mods that recreate the buran or the american shuttle accurately  and it's sad because i got this game in 0.21 and i had shuttle mods back then and it was fun i really want to see this mod come back. Also no offense and i don't mean to be rude but i don't like it that you have abandoned so many mods you've made because there great mods and a lot of work went into them and then you've just given up on them but it would make us happy if you brought the shuttle mods back. :) 

2 hours ago, Jim123 said:

i decided no i'm sorry but decq you really should reconsider receiving this mod there are now no space shuttle mods that recreate the buran or the american shuttle accurately  and it's sad because i got this game in 0.21 and i had shuttle mods back then and it was fun i really want to see this mod come back. Also no offense and i don't mean to be rude but i don't like it that you have abandoned so many mods you've made because there great mods and a lot of work went into them and then you've just given up on them but it would make us happy if you brought the shuttle mods back. :) 

To be honest, about a month ago I started it on version 1.4.x, but nothing good came of it even after some changes in the balance, I also got the famous problem of black textures, and I do not know how to fix it.

Yes, you can easily scold me, I'm not a girl and can calmly take obvious claims, to return the shuttle to life is very difficult, although it is possible, but all very badly spoil the black textures. I'll try to look at him again.

54 minutes ago, Kerbal01 said:

Cormorant Aeronolgy does both of those well enough.

It's about replica the real prototype of a spacecraft, not about puppet clones.

6 minutes ago, DECQ said:

To be honest, about a month ago I started it on version 1.4.x, but nothing good came of it even after some changes in the balance, I also got the famous problem of black textures, and I do not know how to fix it.

Yes, you can easily scold me, I'm not a girl and can calmly take obvious claims, to return the shuttle to life is very difficult, although it is possible, but all very badly spoil the black textures. I'll try to look at him again.

I solved the black textures problem by changing the graphics to beautiful and running the game in OpenGL mode

6 hours ago, Esq. Scisms said:

I only get one shuttle texture, and it's Atlantis. when I right click on the shuttle cockpit it just says "textures not found"

5 hours ago, vlad0303 said:

Do you y have the mod b9 part switch?

Its using SSTU plugin 

MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUTextureSwitch
		currentTextureSet = Atlantis
		TEXTURESET
		{
			name = Atlantis
		}
		TEXTURESET
		{
			name = Discovery
		}
		TEXTURESET
		{
			name = Endeavour
		}
		TEXTURESET
		{
			name = Challenger
		}
		TEXTURESET
		{
			name = Columbia
		}
		TEXTURESET
		{
			name = ColumbiaModern
		}
		TEXTURESET
		{
			name = Blank
		}
	}
}

25 minutes ago, Mecripp said:

Its using SSTU plugin 

MODULE
	{
		name = SSTUTextureSwitch
		currentTextureSet = Atlantis
		TEXTURESET
		{
			name = Atlantis
		}
		TEXTURESET
		{
			name = Discovery
		}
		TEXTURESET
		{
			name = Endeavour
		}
		TEXTURESET
		{
			name = Challenger
		}
		TEXTURESET
		{
			name = Columbia
		}
		TEXTURESET
		{
			name = ColumbiaModern
		}
		TEXTURESET
		{
			name = Blank
		}
	}
}

I have sstu. Still doesnt work.(1.3.1)

12 minutes ago, Esq. Scisms said:

I have sstu. Still doesnt work.(1.3.1)

I didn't say it would work but that's what it uses looking at his stuff it has change how to write it so it wont work unless some one rewrites the cfg

Edited by Mecripp