DECQ

[1.2.2] Space Shuttle System new release 26.01.2017

Recommended Posts

DECQ    583
7 hours ago, Klungi said:

I discovered the problem, it is from running the game in " -force-d3d11" mode. Some kind of texture bug pops up when you run ksp with direct x 11. It only happens with this mod though. Anyway there could be a fix for that? 

 

Do you know the name of the texture? So it would be easier to understand the problem.

11 minutes ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

I think this should get a little more publicity. *Push push* :P

Very nice mod @DECQ! :)

Thank you for the nice words, in a relatively short time you became a class modder !
Kartoffelkuchen, I have a question for you, do you use PartTools 23?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BolleT    18

really nice mod! the only thing missing is a nice iva

Edit: and the brakes doesn't seem to work

Edited by BolleT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DECQ said:

Thank you for the nice words, in a relatively short time you became a class modder !
Kartoffelkuchen, I have a question for you, do you use PartTools 23?

Thank you! :)

Yes, I am working with .23 Parttools. I see you seemed to have problems with animations, because you used unity 5. You will have to use Unity 4 (4.2.2f1 is the version I use I believe) and the 0.23 Parttools to make animations work. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DECQ    583
53 minutes ago, BolleT said:

really nice mod! the only thing missing is a nice iva

Edit: and the brakes doesn't seem to work

Thank you and welcome to the forum. IVA is awful because it is old, it is necessary to disassemble the new from SSU.

Strangely, I have worked well, but I think it's worth waiting for version 1.1 because the wheels will be altered mechanics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DECQ    583
24 minutes ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:

Thank you! :)

Yes, I am working with .23 Parttools. I see you seemed to have problems with animations, because you used unity 5. You will have to use Unity 4 (4.2.2f1 is the version I use I believe) and the 0.23 Parttools to make animations work. :)

Yes, I realized the mistake and returned to Unity 4.2.2, but some fashion was working on Unity 5 was impossible to move ...

But is not the question in PartTools 23 may create ModuleJettison and Emissive texture? If yes, how did you make it work, because it only has a plug-in, but I do not understand to do with it, nothing works ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DECQ said:

Yes, I realized the mistake and returned to Unity 4.2.2, but some fashion was working on Unity 5 was impossible to move ...

But is not the question in PartTools 23 may create ModuleJettison and Emissive texture? If yes, how did you make it work, because it only has a plug-in, but I do not understand to do with it, nothing works ...

That's easy. For modulejettison, you basically specify a part of the mesh which should be jettisonable, enter the name into the cfg, that's it. Emessive textures is also not that hard, check out this tutorial:

 

 

Hope this helps. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DECQ    583
2 minutes ago, Kartoffelkuchen said:
7 minutes ago, DECQ said:

Yes, I realized the mistake and returned to Unity 4.2.2, but some fashion was working on Unity 5 was impossible to move ...

But is not the question in PartTools 23 may create ModuleJettison and Emissive texture? If yes, how did you make it work, because it only has a plug-in, but I do not understand to do with it, nothing works ...

That's easy. For modulejettison, you basically specify a part of the mesh which should be jettisonable, enter the name into the cfg, that's it. Emessive textures is also not that hard, check out this tutorial:

The fact that I know how to do, but when it came a new version of my obsolete PartTools 20 can not do it, but I can not make  work partTools 23... :) After all, he has a one plug-in as far as I understand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrMeeb    1018

ZmNAHM0.gif

I love the reflections ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DECQ    583
16 hours ago, MrMeeb said:

ZmNAHM0.gif

I love the reflections ;) 

It's really beautiful, even I did not think so...

By the way, the game is transferred to the launch pad. :)

 

11897911_m.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Klungi    0
On 15/03/2016 at 4:18 PM, DECQ said:

Do you know the name of the texture? So it would be easier to understand the problem.

 

It is the fuselage and the cockpit. Everything else is fine. Its perfect up close, but when I zoom out they grow darker until they eventually become black.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DECQ    583
On 16.03.2016 at 7:11 PM, Klungi said:

It is the fuselage and the cockpit. Everything else is fine. Its perfect up close, but when I zoom out they grow darker until they eventually become black.

I looked at the model but found nothing that could cause a bug ... I do not understand what the problem was an option that the two mesh stand together and because of this such a mistake but it's OK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jovzin    78

Great work DECQ :)

Really nice to see this finished :)
Keep up the good work and send my regarts to Dragon :)

Now I think it is my turn to finally finish that other Shuttle... Just to find that free time...

Edited by Jovzin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jovzin    78

DECQ  

I have the same issue with the texture turning black on zooming out  :(

 

Using DX11 parameter for KSP and WIN64 hack to start KSP in 64bit for Win.

 

Here is the video from VAB :

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Usili    1

Very nice mod DECQ. I was wondering, were you thinking at all once 1.10 comes out, to make this mod compatible with Realism Overhaul?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_Krieger_    52

Excellent mod, although I've found an issue worth reporting the Orbiter Docking System doesn't work properly, when I select "Control From Here" the navball doesn't reorient itself, and when i try to dock something with it like the Androgynous Docking Port from the Energia/Mir pack The 2 components remain unattached even if the 2  components touch each other.

Edited by _Krieger_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DECQ    583
On 20.03.2016 at 5:39 PM, Jovzin said:

DECQ  

I have the same issue with the texture turning black on zooming out  :(

 

Using DX11 parameter for KSP and WIN64 hack to start KSP in 64bit for Win.

 

Here is the video from VAB :

 

Unfortunately I do not know how to fix it ...

On 20.03.2016 at 8:41 PM, Usili said:

Very nice mod DECQ. I was wondering, were you thinking at all once 1.10 comes out, to make this mod compatible with Realism Overhaul?

I do not give any guarantees neither, although do not like stock style.

10 hours ago, _Krieger_ said:

Excellent mod, although I've found an issue worth reporting the Orbiter Docking System doesn't work properly, when I select "Control From Here" the navball doesn't reorient itself, and when i try to dock something with it like the Androgynous Docking Port from the Energia/Mir pack The 2 components remain unattached even if the 2  components touch each other.

I tested it with stock and it worked, look at the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_Krieger_    52

I reinstalled the mod, It's working now. Thanks for replying.

Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kerbal01    362
1 hour ago, Goat Master said:

this addon/mod isn't working on my computer. is there any suggestions on what to do

 

Provide more info, for a start. What version of KSP (including build number), what version of this mod. Also, a crash report log(if generated), your KSP.log and unity's player.log.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goat Master    3
16 minutes ago, DarthVader said:

Provide more info, for a start. What version of KSP (including build number), what version of this mod. Also, a crash report log(if generated), your KSP.log and unity's player.log.

I have ksp 1.0.5 and on my loading screen it says I need to use 1.0.4 but I installed the CFG file for the mod to work in 1.0.5 so I'm confused on where I need to put my files

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Puggonaut    567

How do you install this Mod ? i have downloaded it an unzipped the folders , there are 2 )ETC and the Space Shuttle folder inside  the SSS 1V Folder . i'ma bit confused , Do I install the entire SSS 1V as is with the 2 folders inside or do i install the 2 folders seperatley into my GameData Folder ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrMeeb    1018
45 minutes ago, Puggonaut said:

How do you install this Mod ? i have downloaded it an unzipped the folders , there are 2 )ETC and the Space Shuttle folder inside  the SSS 1V Folder . i'ma bit confused , Do I install the entire SSS 1V as is with the 2 folders inside or do i install the 2 folders seperatley into my GameData Folder ?

Install the two folders separately 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Puggonaut    567
4 hours ago, MrMeeb said:

Install the two folders separately 

Tried that , still not working ? could it be the Craft Files i have added ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DECQ    583

Add  "SPACE_SHUTTLE_SYSTEM" and "ETC"  folder in GameData.

Kerbal Space Program/ GameData/ SPACE_SHUTTLE_SYSTEM.

ETC is a separate add-on, install it in a folder GameData.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now