DECQ

[1.2.2] Space Shuttle System new release 26.01.2017

OK, this is the version I had been working on which works with KSP 1.4.5. The Zip is complete with the KSPWheel mod (latest version), JSI (latest version) & SSTU (which is included in the SpaceShuttle folder). These are required for various reasons. For the Cockpit to work you will need the ASET mod.

This mod is in a folder called SpaceShuttle, it doesn't override the one within this thread for those who wish to keep the thread version over this version. My version only comes with the Discovery skin and completely stock fuels. I changed the cfg files for ease of flying and enjoyment using as little extra mods as possible for those who just want to keep it simple.

TAGS are included for all the parts. Type Shuttle to show all parts. within this package.

It's balanced well so users should find this easier to handle on re-entry and also for landing. If you don't use fuel from the Shuttle then the nose will stick up due to the extra fuel weight in the rear however I doubt this will be the case if doing a proper launch, orbit and then re-entry.

Included in the Zip is the craft file under the save folder for those who just want to add cargo and launch. I've included 2x nodes in the cargo bay to add a winch at either end if using the KAS mod.

Enjoy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s7hl6p9dc3bfbul/SpaceShuttle.zip?dl=0

Edited by Radar

36 minutes ago, Radar said:

OK, this is the version I had been working on which works with KSP 1.4.5. The Zip is complete with the KSPWheel mod (latest version), JSI (latest version) & SSTU (which is included in the SpaceShuttle folder). These are required for various reasons. For the Cockpit to work you will need the ASET mod.

This mod is in a folder called SpaceShuttle, it doesn't override the one within this thread for those who wish to keep the thread version over this version. My version only comes with the Discovery skin and completely stock fuels. I changed the cfg files for ease of flying and enjoyment using as little extra mods as possible for those who just want to keep it simple.

TAGS are included for all the parts. Type Shuttle to show all parts. within this package.

It's balanced well so users should find this easier to handle on re-entry and also for landing. If you don't use fuel from the Shuttle then the nose will stick up due to the extra fuel weight in the rear however I doubt this will be the case if doing a proper launch, orbit and then re-entry.

Included in the Zip is the craft file under the save folder for those who just want to add cargo and launch. I've included 2x nodes in the cargo bay to add a winch at either end if using the KAS mod.

Enjoy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s7hl6p9dc3bfbul/SpaceShuttle.zip?dl=0

Maybe you should open a new forum thread for it? This thread of development is outdated.

No worries, will do.

Created new thread here.

Edited by Radar

On 10/6/2018 at 1:48 AM, rib3irojr said:

Hi, I want the .craft file of the Shuttle, someone have?

On 9/18/2018 at 12:38 PM, Radar said:

No worries, will do.

Created new thread here.

On 7/26/2017 at 3:59 PM, 97lt1ta@gmail.com said:

Just out of curiosity, is there anyway to add a thrust curve to the SSRB part file? I remember CSS having one on theirs, i cant control my ascent profile very well when the SSRB's start burning out, the G's go from 2-3 up to like 10. I've been experimenting but just cant get it to following the thrust curve i give it in the modules section in the cfg file.

Still wondering if anyone has found a resolution for this issue. Ive created a temporary onw by using RO's SSTU RSRMV and editing the cfg to add the attachment nodes from the SSS SSRB CFG.

Hey i cant get the orange tank to go into the engine block, and it only says oxidizer in the fuel tank and no Liquid hydrogen whitch the engine says it needs??? any awnsers just let me know please!!! great mod btw

On 3/10/2019 at 3:10 PM, brendan69 said:

Hey i cant get the orange tank to go into the engine block, and it only says oxidizer in the fuel tank and no Liquid hydrogen whitch the engine says it needs??? any awnsers just let me know please!!! great mod btw

On 9/18/2018 at 2:38 AM, Radar said:

No worries, will do.

Created new thread here.

So, whenever I load a craft in KSP, some parts are invisible. Iv'e tried to download the mod again and i doesn't work.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.