[1.4.X] SM Armory Group. See Note First post Ref BDA 1.2.2.2

SpannerMonkey(smce)

18 hours ago, Scaprod said:

I really want a superweapon that is extremely long range so I can replicate the Colossus scene where the Colossus destroys a baddie battlestation (Duna Attacks), is that possible?

Hi theres already a super weapon of sorts in the pack, you would just need to wind up the damage and heat output to outrageous levels, but it already 1 shots the sph/vab and anything else it's fired at.

17 hours ago, Murican_Jeb said:

May I request the Flak 88 used in WWII to shoot dowm american bombers?

Wiki link

Yes you may, I've had one partly finished for ages, can't recall why i didn't finish it, likely some compromise i didn't like, but I'll drag it out and see if it's usable.

8 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi theres already a super weapon of sorts in the pack, you would just need to wind up the damage and heat output to outrageous levels, but it already 1 shots the sph/vab and anything else it's fired at.

Yes you may, I've had one partly finished for ages, can't recall why i didn't finish it, likely some compromise i didn't like, but I'll drag it out and see if it's usable.

I mean like OVERPOWERED, LONG LONG RANGE, and almost no heat. And the projectile moves INCREDIBLY fast, I tried creating one that is like the one from Duna Attacks, but I need a model, and I have no experience at anything modeling, and I don't even know a program that does the .mu files. Also, it tends to get replaced by the Tail Connector A, and the tail connector gets replaced with the weapon, and so-on. Also, is this compatible with 1.2.1?

Just now, Scaprod said:

is this compatible with 1.2.1?

Yes

Just now, Scaprod said:

lso, it tends to get replaced by the Tail Connector A, and the tail connector gets replaced with the weapon

Thats because you are likely using a duplicate cfg and are forgetting to change a path of a name.

2 minutes ago, Scaprod said:

I mean like OVERPOWERED, LONG LONG RANGE, and almost no heat. And the projectile moves INCREDIBLY fast

If you give me half an hour I'll make a replacement more OP cfg for this Mag cannon which is in the current pack, and has been forever.., bearing in mind the maximum distance a shell can travel is about 8km before it despawns  but it'll cover those 8km pretty instantly :)

X2sO5ap.png

1 minute ago, IraqiWalker said:

Ok. I'm seeing like 5+ links, which one am I supposed to click here?

Or should I go to Space Dock?

IT's still listed on SpaceDock under the original Boomsticks name https://spacedock.info/mod/506/BoomsticksRev3

Because i have to delete Boomsticks then create a new SM Armory page (spacedock does not allow mods to change name) I'm just making sure that all that's going in the 1.2.1 update is as it should be before uploading and deleting

45 minutes ago, cavilier210 said:

I'm not seeing SM Armory on spacedock. Have you uploaded it there yet?

3 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

IT's still listed on SpaceDock under the original Boomsticks name https://spacedock.info/mod/506/BoomsticksRev3

Because i have to delete Boomsticks then create a new SM Armory page (spacedock does not allow mods to change name) I'm just making sure that all that's going in the 1.2.1 update is as it should be before uploading and deleting

Dayum, thank you for the speedy reply, XD.

I'll hold off, and wait for the new upload then.

On 11/20/2016 at 6:20 PM, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Yes

Thats because you are likely using a duplicate cfg and are forgetting to change a path of a name.

If you give me half an hour I'll make a replacement more OP cfg for this Mag cannon which is in the current pack, and has been forever.., bearing in mind the maximum distance a shell can travel is about 8km before it despawns  but it'll cover those 8km pretty instantly :)

X2sO5ap.png

Gotta download now :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, just a quick note, NED and OST will be getting a version bump on SpaceDock and here, as yet there's nothing new suitable or ready for release,  so no need to download if you're already using the mod as released for 1.2.

I may have new SM armory stuff in the next few days so will hold off on the version bump

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Murican_Jeb said:

Not to get slapped with a fish or anything, but how is the Flak 88 coming along?

okish not going mad but keeping it still functional is a challenge,  How would you intend to use it? as a stand alone weapon rather than a turret or a turret type mount,  i like the former  although I'm not sure if to include a base deploy animation, rather than just have it deployed and fixed

• 1 month later...
On 24-12-2016 at 2:25 AM, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

okish not going mad but keeping it still functional is a challenge,  How would you intend to use it? as a stand alone weapon rather than a turret or a turret type mount,  i like the former  although I'm not sure if to include a base deploy animation, rather than just have it deployed and fixed

88mm Flak? Sign me in!

And ofcourse the only way to use a 88mm flak is to build a 8.8cm Flak 37 (Sf.) auf s. Zgkw. 18t (Idk if I should have put the whole name in) and point it at anything that moves. Doesn't matter if it's in the air, on the ground, or even in the sea.

Edited by BlueDragon1504

Coming soon

SM AFVs  Tanks and trucks

I WANT IT BAD

Thanks for great mod!

Also, huge thanks for that universal ammo box, my 2k22 turrets was giving me troubles without ammo.

Talking about 2k22, will you probably refine the Tunguska turret from P.E.W. to add working missile launch tubes?

Edited by Wyleg

In case of GOCG75 Chain Gun Turre it seems like game doesn't understand the '75x714Ammo/Cannon Shell' thing. Had both on board of my tank and turret didn't fire. It only started to fire when i deleted 'cannon shell' part from ammo type in cfg.

3 hours ago, Wyleg said:

will you probably refine the Tunguska turret from P.E.W. to add working missile launch tubes?

Already done

28 minutes ago, Murican_Jeb said:

The new Flak 88 gun keeps having its joint broken when I launch:

Damnation i thought I'd fixed that. shouldnt do any harm although it's very annoying

Edited by SpannerMonkey(smce)

38 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

shouldnt do any harm although it's very annoying

On very small stuff that have landing legs, it makes the whole thing spazz out.

However, it wasn't that serious, and both the game and the computer survived. The planet survived too.