[1.4.X] SM Armory Group. See Note First post Ref BDA 1.2.2.2

SpannerMonkey(smce)

On 9/10/2018 at 6:40 PM, Polyus said:

What parts are these? 

Hi they are parts of the unreleased craft below, which is in turn part of an unreleased full sized marine mod.  Given the current state of KSP, BDA KSP forums and customer interactions i have no plans to release any new mods or parts.

Spoiler

vHxWknW.gif

On 9/9/2018 at 5:41 AM, Aspacedog said:

Any help is appreciated

Hi downloads are also available from spacedock https://spacedock.info/profile/SpannerMonkey

I was wondering: a bunch of parts from this expansion are double listed in both the SMArmoryTrucks/SMArmoryTanks categories as well as the structural category. Is this as intended? And if not (or if so, even) is there a better way to change it other than manually editing each config file?

Certainly not a huge deal, but given how the SMI structure helps clean up and organize all the parts, it struck me as a bit odd.

Thanks for your great work on all these mods all the same!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Powered By Sprinkles said:

hi, when i install all of the SM mods, should my directory look like this?

SM AFVs
SM Industries
SM OST and T
SMI MissilesLaunchers
SM Armoury
SM Marine
Squad
(and other installed mods)

thanks in advance

That looks correct to me.

On 9/11/2018 at 11:10 PM, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi they are parts of the unreleased craft below, which is in turn part of an unreleased full sized marine mod.  Given the current state of KSP, BDA KSP forums and customer interactions i have no plans to release any new mods or parts.

Reveal hidden contents

vHxWknW.gif

Hi downloads are also available from spacedock https://spacedock.info/profile/SpannerMonkey

The tracks get bugged behind the ground and don't work:

9Xk7LYx.png

7 minutes ago, Luc1fer said:

The tracks get bugged behind the ground and don't work:

Spoiler

9Xk7LYx.png

Try installing the WorldStabilizer bug fix.  It determines at physics start whether models are submerged and raises them a bit, among its work-arounds.

5 minutes ago, Jacke said:

Try installing the WorldStabilizer bug fix.  It determines at physics start whether models are submerged and raises them a bit, among its work-arounds.

not supported for 1.4.5, thx anyway

On 9/30/2018 at 9:22 AM, Nathaniel411 said:

I have the same issue as above, however installing worldstabilizer didn't seem to help. I also have it on normal wheels from the mod too. (Stock works fine)

Have you installed all dependencies for kerbal foundries??  your gamedata folder should also contain KSPWheel folder.  Although all you need for the tracks to work is Module manager  KSPWheel,  SMAFV's and SMIndustries

On 9/15/2018 at 7:48 PM, Polyus said:

not making any more parts

Hi as mentioned there are issues,  some but not all related to KSP,  however it should be appreciated that I've been modding KSP for a long time now, and played it for longer so taking a break is not entirely unexpected . 

So we'll call this a hiatus, in the hope that should the manpower/ enthusiasm become available and the rage felt, not unjustly, by certain parties cool , the mods that form the core plugins for my projects can be restored to the former stability and reliability. As without those my mods are mostly ornamental

3 minutes ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Have you installed all dependencies for kerbal foundries??  your gamedata folder should also contain KSPWheel folder.  Although all you need for the tracks to work is Module manager  KSPWheel,  SMAFV's and SMIndustries

Oh, didn't know it required kerbal foundries. They work nicely now. I have noticed I need to invert the tracks everytime, (I invert the ones on the right, and un-invert the ones on the left).

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:28 PM, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi as mentioned there are issues,  some but not all related to KSP,  however it should be appreciated that I've been modding KSP for a long time now, and played it for longer so taking a break is not entirely unexpected . 

So we'll call this a hiatus, in the hope that should the manpower/ enthusiasm become available and the rage felt, not unjustly, by certain parties cool , the mods that form the core plugins for my projects can be restored to the former stability and reliability. As without those my mods are mostly ornamental

Y'know what? It's all good. Take all the time you need, man! I get it, I do. I probably wouldn't still be playing without your mods. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some posts have been removed. 

Guys, if you feel a post is a problem, please just hit the report button on it and let the moderators deal with it. That's what we're here for. Also, please keep in mind that not everybody grew up speaking English. Did the person in question here? I don't know, and the point is, before you go assigning blame, neither do you. 

On 12/19/2018 at 6:44 PM, k9wolflord said:

@SpannerMonkey(smce)

The tracks in the mod do not work. When the tank spawns, it falls to the bottom of the hull and the tracks seem to act void or however it is said. The wheels work well and so do the engines but the tracks don't. any suggestions? 

Make sure KSPWheel from Kerbalfoundries is updated. Aside from that, if you are using 1.5 or 1.6 I cannot say that these have even been tested for that. Spanner has had real life issues to deal with lately and KSP has not been a priority.

8 hours ago, JPGSP said:

Do I need to install all of them to work or can I just install 2 of them( the SM_Armory and the SM AFVs Tanks and trucks)? 

You can install any combination of those, as long as SM Industries is also installed.

• 3 weeks later...