Female Kerbals Question

Specific Alduin

5 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

Amongst other things, yes. They're hair also splits at the back (texturing issue).

Males' eyes hover an inch off they're head (no joke). Not to mention they're tongues are just floating in they're mouths.

True, I always found that their eyes not being attached was odd.

It's a bug. They were supposed to be little green men with segmented eyes, but the Kraken would end up killing every time they hit a bump. :D

That's a joke btw.

If someone wanted to go into the models and fix that little discrepancy it make some of the creepy close up floating eyeball screenshots a guess a little less psychologically traumatizing, I'd be more than happy to download the mod. :)

1 minute ago, Xyrus said:

If someone wanted to go into the models and fix that little discrepancy it make some of the creepy close up floating eyeball screenshots a guess a little less psychologically traumatizing, I'd be more than happy to download the mod. :)

They could also put the tongues onto female Kerbals.

2 minutes ago, Choctofliatrio2.0 said:

Wait, do women normally have tongues?

I have a bad feeling about the fate of this thread. Keep things PG here folks.

You're right. I might lock the thread if I stop being lazy. If I can, that is.

Edited by Specific Alduin

The thing is.. The kerbal spacesuit.. Its actually a negative pressure suit

Buldging eyeballs.. Detached retinas.. These are all features of a perfectly functioning suit

Females are naturally smaller than males..it stands to reason that thier tongues simply couldnt withstand decompressive effect of a spacesuit and exploded

They used to have noses...and eyelids.. Those were removed in preparation of spaceflight

Kerbals are a smart lot.. Thier solution to overcome G forces in spaceflight was to debone any applicant like a fish.. Using negative pressure of the spacesuit in thier place.. 

And there we have a kerbal!

Edited by Overland

1 hour ago, Overland said:

The thing is.. The kerbal spacesuit.. Its actually a negative pressure suit

Buldging eyeballs.. Detached retinas.. These are all features of a perfectly functioning suit

Females are naturally smaller than males..it stands to reason that thier tongues simply couldnt withstand decompressive effect of a spacesuit and exploded

They used to have noses...and eyelids.. Those were removed in preparation of spaceflight

Kerbals are a smart lot.. Thier solution to overcome G forces in spaceflight was to debone any applicant like a fish.. Using negative pressure of the spacesuit in thier place.. 

And there we have a kerbal!

Squad: torturing innocent kerbals since Y1D1 of the savegame

Seriously though, that's grim.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.