1.0.5 Mod compatibility FireSpitter ?

Does anyone have problem while running FireSpitter in the 1.0.5 version of KSP ? Even after downloading the latest version of it ( the version for the 1.0.5) I still can't manage to see rotor rotate, and a LOT of mods who use FireSpitter Addon (B9 Aerospace, ...) have a lot of part unusable because they have some features than don't work. ( AMD CPU (6350), 8GO RAM)

Sorry that I do not have an answer for your question, but I have an issue with this mod also. When I add any mod that incorporates this mod my parachutes do not work properly. My ships crash into the ground as if the open chutes were not even there. I cannot just remove the mod and have things go back to normal. I have to start from square one and download a new copy of KSP and all the mods that do work. This is very frustrating. I have lost count on the times I have had to start as a new recruit.

On 3/1/2016 at 3:00 PM, Linkdeous said:

Does anyone have problem while running FireSpitter in the 1.0.5 version of KSP ? Even after downloading the latest version of it ( the version for the 1.0.5) I still can't manage to see rotor rotate, and a LOT of mods who use FireSpitter Addon (B9 Aerospace, ...) have a lot of part unusable because they have some features than don't work. ( AMD CPU (6350), 8GO RAM)

I run the Firespitter.dll which as has been mentioned is a dependency for many mods. I do not use any of the parts. I would recommend the KAX mod for helicopter parts and Lack's SXT for plane parts.

I want to say something . KAX Is not working, i can screen if you want, the rotor just doesn't turn, you just see the blade , and a lot of mods who use the Firespitter.DLL dosn't work plroperly, some motor can rotate around, like the VTOL one in a mod, there is a lot of problem with the 1.0.5, and some bugs also appears in the 1.0.4.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.